Enjoy the car, but...
By jmrichards on
2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
While the exterior aesthetics of the car are great, and I get lots of compliments on my car, I do have some concerns with the quality of the products they used in this car. The door handles are cheap and are a fake chrome-tape that peels. I already have had to have 3 of the 4 replaced and the car isn't even 5 years old yet! The windshield spray nozzel leaks and has destroyed the clear-coat on the hood. Despite the age of the car and warranty, Ford has refused to fix them. I have written to them multiple times and always get a B.S. answer. They do not stand behind their product. Having owned Fords before & for the money, I expected better. Very disappointed & I won't buy a Ford again.
Favorite Features
Exterior look. Runs smooth.
Suggested Improvements
Don't put cheap parts on the car that break and then refuse to fix them.
By coffeedot
on 06/19/13 09:02 AM (PDT)

Hi okay well I was so so shocked by the handle on driver side oh I just got the car of 2009 but already broke and crack on it so I was shock I have to pay $119 and plus labour $120.00 as I did shop around so then Ford should know better than that as cost us alot of money to pay for it so I love that car but not realize for shortest time to use it as i even stop by at Oakville Ford Dealership as they says nothing can do about it as I was puzzle by that so now make me doubt to buy another car of Ford so hmmm as cost me alot of money as I have to pay altogether is $270.00!!! oh my goodness!!! so then hmm I want the money back of the part as I still have it the old part and bill from other store as Ford is too busy and too expensive to charge me to make me nervous about it.. so beware of it.