2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Best Buy Ever

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

Best Buy Ever
By JeffJJackson on

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I knew this was the car for me from the first time I sat in it..lol.. The test drive was my comfirmation. I got about 35 mpg on my trip and did have to refuel until I made it back home..awesome.. Driving this car is an experience.. just test drive one, you'll understand..oh yeah..I have the 5 speed manuel..so much fun to drive..

I really honestly cant decide on a favortie feature..I want to say the interior design with the bucket seats stitched and patterned in blue suede but the Sync system is so awesom. Then the way it looks from the side view when I clean my alloy wheels and put a little shine on the tires..Crazy Style!!

I've only hade my Fusion about a month and I may still be in what some call the "Infatuation" stage.. So I'll have to get back to you with improvements..I originally thought I wouldnt like the 4 cylinder because I had a V6 Camaro but this car has great get up and great handling..Awesome 10 for 10!!!