2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 9

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
2009 Ford Fusion is a Good Value!
By Ron from Honolulu on 01/08/09 00:11 AM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2009 Ford Fusion after testing the 2009 Camry, 2009 Altima, 2009 Sonata and 2009 Accord. The Fusion was more comfortable for me, rode smoother and handled the road better. I got the 4 cyl SE, automatic, with leather trim interior, sun roof and SYNC, spoiler and rear sensor. The Fusion performs above average and looks pretty good. I've enjoyed owing the car so far and have actually gotten several compliments on its appearance. Overall, very good job, Ford!

Just as good, but cheaper than imports
By 1sttimeford on 01/07/09 20:41 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Due to lots of bad experiences, my family is anti-domestics as far as cars go. I test drove a Fusion and couldn't get past how much less expensive it was for more options. It has been a great car so far. It's amazingly quiet and smooth, easily the best car I've owned so far.

Ford Has Turned it Around!
By carlman on 12/25/08 18:54 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Ford has turned it around! After looking at cars for months I found Ford is back and matches up with any car company out there including Honda and Toyota. Great car smooth and quiet. Handling super. Great value and with rebates I think I stole the car. Ford might be the only American car company to survive!

Great Car
By Doug on 12/20/08 20:20 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I went on our first road trip. I was surprised at how quiet, comfortable, and efficient the car was. I didn't get tired driving at all. We averaged 33mpg going 70mph on the freeway. The 4 cylinder isn't like a V6, but it is very adequate. When I had to pass it had no problem getting up to speed. The only thing is that I'm 6' and I have to lower the seat to have adequate head room. I love the sync.

Fusion rocks!
By Jim on 12/02/08 10:50 AM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Great mid size car, fuel efficient, comfortable, fun daily transportation. Longest trip so far was 4 hours, very comfortable, no back stifness after long trip. Drove through 2 snow storms already, tracked very well and handled "slush" between lanes very well, great head light illumination.

'09 Fusion
By Dan on 12/01/08 08:41 AM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is awesome. I got the AWD SE V6. It has plenty of power (honestly I don't even know why you'd need 270 or whatever the Honda offers) and I get decent gas mileage (23ish-24 mpg). I didn't get the Sport Appearance Package but it still looks good, and the ride is great. For the price (totaled around 20k), this is the best car out there.

Beautiful!
By Penu on 11/26/08 15:18 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Vapor Silver, leather, sport package, what a looker! Just awesome. I'm not crazy about the green dash lights, and the jury's still out on the Sync system. My ipod has 8k songs, and will that be read into the system OK? And so far I'm not as crazy about Sirius as I thought I would. Otherwise, I love this car. Easy on the gas I'm getting 22 MPG. It looks great just sitting in my garage!

Perfect Fit!
By I need my AWD!!! on 11/13/08 15:15 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I chose my 09 Fusion after looking at various Subarus and the Mecrury Milan. Yes the Milan is like the Fusion, but I liked the style of the Ford better. Subaru's total cost of insurance, fuel economy + power, options and price made me run away. I owned a Subaru, but the Fusions AWD is better, and the options were perfect for me. I drove an 08 Fusion last year in the West Virginia snow and it was awesome! Amazing ride and performance for the V6 with the AWD.

Excellent Vehicle
By Buckeye on 11/08/08 16:35 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Got a excellent deal on a great vehicle. Test drove many brands, but came back to the Fusion. This car rides beautifully and the interior with Black Leather is gorgeous. Thought about waiting until the 2010 model came out, but the deal was too good to pass. Car is still brand new so hopefully I'll feel good about my choice a year from now. The bonus is that CR rated 6 family sedans as reliable and 2 of them were the Fusion & Milan. Also, stated that Ford as a Brand was on par with the Japanese brands.

Ford is overlooked
By Greg on 11/04/08 13:06 PM (PST)

2009 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Low wide and fun to drive, SEL 6/6 speed auto smokestone, leather, moon/tunes pkg. Highly recommmend driving the Fusion before any mid size sedan purchase, 0% 60 months wow