Used 2009 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Great Car Ford is back
By Bob

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Fusion in January after driving the Focus and I4 Fusion. I miss my Ranger but I love this car. I fell in love with the handling, interior design, great looks during the test drive.It has many nice features, including the heated seats ,that my wife loves, and the dashboard storage and sunglass compartments. I drive 75 miles round trip to work and I am averaging 27 MGH week in and week out. I love the way it handles. It hugs the road. The V6/six speed is very responsive and smooth shifting. For those of you who are considering a mid-size foreign car I highly recommend you test drive the Fusion before you decide. You won't be disappointed

Looks, Ride, Handling, Responsiveness

None

2009 V6 SE
By Snoman

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought as a daily driver to work and back. After 4000 miles it has become a great car to own. This car replaced my 1998 Taurus. With a V6 I average 29-30 miles to the gallon, if using 10% ethanol blended gas then 26-27. 0% for 72 and invoice pricing made it a great deal.

Price, comfort, and ride quality.

Headrest stink!!! Sync has some shortcomings also.

GREAT BUY!!!!!
By JM

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned a 2000 Cadillac Eldorado in the past and MY 2009 Ford Fusion is a more smooth and fun to drive car! I recommend a Ford Fusion to any and everyone!!!!

sync, moonroof, cargo space, comfort and handleing.......etc I LOVE this car!!

none that I can think of!

Nice Car/Sporty
By NIU2006

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the '09 Fusion back in May and got the 0% financing and I'm extremely happy with this car. It has a smooth drive and for the price, gives me options that Honda, Toyota, and Nissan couldn't match. V6 has great pick up, especially for getting on the highway. The sync is great too that hooks up to my cell phone. Clarity on the other end of the phone is really good too, no complaints from who I'm talking to. Not to mention this car turns heads and people from my office are shocked that it is a Ford. Overall I'm extremely happy and no problems so far with with 2,500 miles on it. The only negative would be city MPG's (18), but that goes with the V6. I highly recommend the Fusion.

I really like the sync, V6, smooth/quiet ride, and it handles well

City gas mileage is a little low (17- 18), but on the highway I get about 27/28.

way to go ford
By Phil

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

my fusion has 2000 miles now and im loving the gas milage.26mpg town 35hwy.The ride is smooth and quiet.Could use a little more power on take off but cant complain with milage like that.Sound system is great!!This car is a great car to put on the highway and just set the cruise control and relax.The only real complaint I have is that it is hard to see out of the back through the rear view mirror cause it sits so high.The third brake light seems to be right in the way of looking back.

sound system,gas mileage,