2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Fusion frenzy
By hammer on 08/16/09 14:19 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Had my SEL for 3 weeks now. Its a a great car. I have the Blue Suede and moon and tune pkgs. The blue suede seats really dress up the interior of the car. The 18 inch aluminum rims gives the car a sporty exterior appearance too. Overall a solid car

My second Fusion
By DanielTink on 07/25/09 18:01 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had a Fusion since they came out in 2006 and one of the bestest cars I have ever had!SYNC is great

A complete pleasure to own and drive
By Dennis on 07/18/09 07:16 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Since 1999 My wife and I have owned 3 Honda Accords, 1 Toyota Camry and I can confidently say the Fusion is the most comfortable, best handling and performing of them all. I would not think twice to make this purchase again. Our other car is due for replacement next year and we will be closely looking at another Fusion as well as the new Taurus.

My First Ford...Again!
By ScottH on 07/15/09 20:28 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The quality of my 2009 Fusion has been extremely good so far. The ride is very nice and the performance is great. Fuel economy on my I4-SE has been slightly above what the sticker stated and I do not drive like my grandfather....although I use the cruise consistently. The more I drive this car, the more I like it. I know that sounds corny, but I drive a miriad of vehicles and the Fusion is my favorite. We looked at several other makes and actually decided on the Fusion because of price. After getting the car, driving it and feeling the quality of the ride, I am totally happy with the car. I think Ford hit a home run with the Fusion.

Great Car Ford is back
By Bob on 07/02/09 20:52 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Fusion in January after driving the Focus and I4 Fusion. I miss my Ranger but I love this car. I fell in love with the handling, interior design, great looks during the test drive.It has many nice features, including the heated seats ,that my wife loves, and the dashboard storage and sunglass compartments. I drive 75 miles round trip to work and I am averaging 27 MGH week in and week out. I love the way it handles. It hugs the road. The V6/six speed is very responsive and smooth shifting. For those of you who are considering a mid-size foreign car I highly recommend you test drive the Fusion before you decide. You won't be disappointed

2009 V6 SE
By Snoman on 06/30/09 19:42 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought as a daily driver to work and back. After 4000 miles it has become a great car to own. This car replaced my 1998 Taurus. With a V6 I average 29-30 miles to the gallon, if using 10% ethanol blended gas then 26-27. 0% for 72 and invoice pricing made it a great deal.

GREAT BUY!!!!!
By JM on 06/28/09 12:43 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned a 2000 Cadillac Eldorado in the past and MY 2009 Ford Fusion is a more smooth and fun to drive car! I recommend a Ford Fusion to any and everyone!!!!

Nice Car/Sporty
By NIU2006 on 06/20/09 14:08 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the '09 Fusion back in May and got the 0% financing and I'm extremely happy with this car. It has a smooth drive and for the price, gives me options that Honda, Toyota, and Nissan couldn't match. V6 has great pick up, especially for getting on the highway. The sync is great too that hooks up to my cell phone. Clarity on the other end of the phone is really good too, no complaints from who I'm talking to. Not to mention this car turns heads and people from my office are shocked that it is a Ford. Overall I'm extremely happy and no problems so far with with 2,500 miles on it. The only negative would be city MPG's (18), but that goes with the V6. I highly recommend the Fusion.

way to go ford
By Phil on 06/19/09 19:30 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

my fusion has 2000 miles now and im loving the gas milage.26mpg town 35hwy.The ride is smooth and quiet.Could use a little more power on take off but cant complain with milage like that.Sound system is great!!This car is a great car to put on the highway and just set the cruise control and relax.The only real complaint I have is that it is hard to see out of the back through the rear view mirror cause it sits so high.The third brake light seems to be right in the way of looking back.

Great deal for the money
By triple john on 06/16/09 21:06 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased a 09 4 cyl Fusion for 18K...I know the 4 cyl is not the fastest, but not bad for a four...especially with the 5 speed automatic. I just drove drove 500 miles home and averaged 32 mpg @ 70 mph, This engine not even broken in yet, so mileage should improve a bit. The car is very quite on the highway and quite comfortable. My last car was a Cadillac, so I appreciate quality. This car was loaded with the sun & sync package, black leaather interior with blue suede inserts, ambient lighting, travel computer with compass sport package with 18" rims, cruise, 8 speaker premium sound system with 6 cd changer, satelite radio with steering wheel controls, power seats, rear spoiler.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Ford Fusion in VA is:

$129 per month*