2008 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: One generation newer, many ste

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Review

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan

One generation newer, many steps up
By twoblondes on

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

What a step up this car has been. I am that point in my life I want a nice car and for me that is the Fusion. This car gets 22 mpg overall, as long as I don't drive too hard. The power is excellent, the handling is great and it looks awesome. This is not the perfect car, but it is the best for the price. The fully loaded V-6 (less nav.) went out the door for less than $24,000. This for a car that is safe, relaiable and fun to drive. Fellow Sync users will say "how did we live without Sync till now", I agree. A car without Sync is barbaric at best.

Automatic temperature controls are great, Sync is awesome, this thing reads me my text messages. Power and handling is excellent and the 8 speaker audio system is insane. Best stereo I have ever seen in a car factory installed. I like the ambient lightning although most think it is just a gimic.

Power ports. It is just stupid they only put two power ports in, none in the back (what were they thinking). ESC would be and should be offered, this car will spoke the tires from a dead stop.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review