Im a Believer
By ImAbeliever on
2008 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
When I saw the commercial on TV comparing a Ford to Camry and Accord, I just laughed. I knew there was no way an American manufacturer could compete on that level. Boy was I wrong. Much to my surprise, my company selected the Fusion for this years fleet vehicle. This is a quantum leap ahead of the Taurus they issued us i years past. The car feels extremely solid. I corners and accelerates well, and is just plain fun to drive. The hidden gem is the Sync voice activation system. The voice recognition is nearly flawless. I spend a lot of time in the car. Being able to have complete control of my iPod and cell phone without taking my hands off the wheel is a huge advantage.
Favorite Features
The Sync system is my favorite feature, hands down. The crisp handling was the biggest surprise.
Suggested Improvements
I'm not crazy about all the exterior chrome. The analog clock on the dash has to much glare, and is hard to read. I wish the seat back was powered like the rest of the seat. A power port in the storage compartment on top of the dash would be useful (I added my own). These are all minor items.