I never thought I'd own or love a Ford!
By Happy Customer on
2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
This is an amazing car that I almost passed up just because it's a Ford! All model years came up in "Most Reliable Car" lists during my research on other cars, so I took it for a test drive and love how smoothly it handles-like a Subaru with the appearance of a Lexus and the inside comfort of a much more expensive car (large,comfy seats). It feels sturdy and safe, and is very quiet. I'd never heard of Sync but love it-- I tell my car to "Call Home" and it does. I would definitely consider another Fusion. Best car in its class w/more features at a cheaper price than a Toyota. A lot of car for the money! I never thought I could afford something so nice brand new.
Favorite Features
Heated leather seats, Sync for my phone, huge trunk space, Very sensitive and quick A/C and heating system, Keypad for entry, Safety lights under review mirrors when you get out, The fact the radio stays on with the car off if you're still in it for up to 10 minutes.
Suggested Improvements
Make the driver's side completely powered- "power" seats only operate the bottom position, not the back rest itself. Can't adjust it while driving! Add a place for a small trash bag, built in. MPG computer reading not accurate--my car meter reads that I get 13 mpg but I get much more.User error? ha