Great car
By timmy3104 on
2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I have 72000 miles on it. I have only had one problem with it in 72k with was the Alternator went out at 50k. It was covered under my bumper to bumper so I only had to pay 100 bucks to get it fixed. I get 28 MPG with the ac on doing 75 to 80. I put Michelin energy saver tires on and am hoping that gets even better. The SYNC is the best use it everyday so easy to use. The V6 is great put your foot to the floor and it goes. This is by far the best car I have every driven.
Favorite Features
Heated Seats and SYNC. I drive 100 miles a day nice to leave my phone next to me but but call people or listen my my itunes.
Suggested Improvements
The only problem I had was the stock tires. They since changed them to a much better tire with I now have on it. Wish you could get a Bose sound system in it but not a huge problem.
By allisio
on 05/31/11 10:15 AM (PDT)

Hi I recently bought a 2008 Ford Fusion SEL V6 and was just wondering if they have a head sensitive heater. Mine does not blow warm air and when I talked with the dealer I bought it from they said it's heat sensitive and only works when it is cold outside. Just wondering if your's is like that or if they are feeding me a line. Thanks Allisio