2008 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Good car for a great price

2008 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

Good car for a great price
By ODay on

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

For never being a Ford person I was very skeptical even test driving this vehicle. After test driving the fusion and seeing all of the extras available I became a believer. I did my research and found this to be the best car for the price I wanted. After having this car for a while I have absolutely no regrets. I am just as happy as the day I bought it. I was suprisingly happy with the highway gas milleage as I am getting on average 31 MPG. Adding in city driving I got just under 27 MPG average.

It's great all around, but like many the SYNC system makes driving and using your phone, radio or ipod safe. It's fun to use and suprisingly easy. The Audiophile sound system is great and was a must have after hearing the stock system. Great balance of sporty and classy with the spoiler option.

The only improvement or downfall that I would say about this car is the visibility you have when looking out the rear window.