2008 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Gets better every day !

2008 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Gets better every day !
By A.R. Bowen on

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My original review was only a week or so after I purchased the car, but now with almost 4 months and 5K miles, I have a better feeling for it now. First of all let me say - I am an avid auto enthusiast and have owned over 30 cars in my 30 years of driving. I originally liked the car a lot, now I love it! Have gotten numerous compliments on it. Vapor silver with the 18" wheels and black/red interior is awesome! The best attribute is the handling. Handles almost as well as my previous Nissan Sentra SER's but has 100% better ride quality. If this car had another 50 - 75 HP , I would be in auto heaven. Upgraded audiophile package is superb! Ford skeptics - drive this car!

Performance package, audiophile sound system with SYNC, black/red interior. Gas mileage - avg. 28. Nice!

More HP for manual shift, split rear dual exhaust, more headroom. Also an outside temp display for SE model.