2008 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Fusion dollars and sense

2008 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

Fusion dollars and sense
By fastrider0507 on

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

As a foreign car fan I must say; for the dollar Fusion is the best deal, If you want a Camry or Accord and are willing to pay almost $30k then the Fusion is not in your market. My opinion is Camry is a lot less dependable car since 2001 and Honda well Honda is a great car but it is steep in price. Fusion is far and away a great deal for the money. If I was going to pay $30k for a car I would buy a Maxima and since I paid $20k I got a Fusion. Well beyond price Ford created a fine machine that will last you for years I have never liked Ford cars because of comfort and reliability but I am the first to admit they have come a long way and deserve consideration when shopping for a new vehicle.

A few favorites have to be steering wheel controls, six disc and mp3 player. Ride comfort and handling. The amount of standard features on each model. The competition makes you pay for every option and Ford did a nice package of standard features.

Engine upgrade to a 250-260hp and 230 lbs of torque. I think this could really take away sales from Toyota and Honda. Consider a 5 spd manual for the V6 models that would be very very cool!