Ford wins again!
By Mike on
2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
After spending a few weeks test driving several small to medium sized sedans from Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda I decided to run by a local Ford dealership to try out the Fusion after reading a few good reviews online. The first model I tried out was an SEL, but it was from the first 2008 production run so it didn't have sync on it. We found an SE model that had Sync and also featured the sports appearance package. I've been driving it for almost 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it. And after all the "test drives" that I've taken my friends and coworkers on, I'm sure that there will be quite a few more Ford converts in the future.
Favorite Features
Handles like it's glued to the road, accelerates wonderfully well for a 4 cylinder car and rides very very smoothly. I love all the sync features, my bluetooth phone worked perfectly, my ipod imported on the first try. Interior is roomy and comfortable for two people that are 6'3".
Suggested Improvements
Rear visibility is a bit obscured and climate control vents lack a bit of freedom of adjustment. Interior plastics seem a bit cheap compared to some of the other cars in this class. Make it less fun to drive, so I don't want to spend all day in the car!