Ford swayed me from Imports
By FindlayFusion on
2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I admit it. I'm an Import car man. I have always liked the European and Japanese way of making cars. Tight, solid, good handling & performance, decent styling. However, Ford won my heart with this car. I looked at everything available from every manufacturer and in my opinion, nothing came close to the Fusion for value. I love my car's styling. It's striking whereas to my eye, the Japanese and European cars have all the same styling excitement of a toaster. The fit, finish, and build quality is excellent. The ride & handling, standard features, options and comfort of this car is really very very good. I am 42 and finally I am truly excited and proud of my new American car!
Favorite Features
Sports appearance package which included elegant vinyl with cloth insert seating, interior accents, spoiler, upgraded suspension components, 18" low profile wheels and tires and beautiful red stitching on seats for only $895! Are you kidding me? The Moon & Tunes deal for $795 was another winner!
Suggested Improvements
Turn signal lever is in a slightly funky position for me. I'll adapt. A power outlet added to the dashboard storage area would be great. Cruise control On/Off button on the steering wheel is the reverse to engage of other buttons which takes getting used to. City mpg should be better.