2008 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Excellent Value

2008 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SEL Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Excellent Value
By nondriver on

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The thing about this car is value. I compared dozens of similar cars, but for the price, none will give you the features (SYNC, stereo, trim, engine), quality and ride this will. For comparo by price/size it was 2006 Altima (0felt cheap, no options); 2007 Chevy Malibu (just junk); 2006 Charger (nothing special in the SE); 2006 Camry); 2005 Accord and 2005 Passat. None of the above came close to the 2008 V6 SEL Sport Package I picked up for within a few grand of those and so far, I am very happy. Give American cars a chance to surprise you -- I actually got this as a former rental from Hertz in great shape and drove it for 2 weeks before I bought it-- free. Fr what it is its a great ride.

SYNC, stereo, v6 which isn't as huge as others but does thejob; fold down front seat, overall styling.

I miss the sunroof, which to me shouldbe standard on the top-of-the- line trim. Some interior materials are a bit 1980s. GAS MILEAGE IS WEAK!