Best car I have ever owned
By crocky66 on
2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
This car is amazing. It makes driving enjoyable. The handling is smooth and easy. The ride is quiet and comfortable. The extra features like synch and heated outside mirrors are very handy. This car shows that Ford is committed to improving their quality and public perception. I am getting better fuel economy than the epa ratings say you will. On the highway I am getting 32 mpg and overall its around 26 mpg. Adequate horsepower and torque for a family sedan along with style that I consider to be second to none in its class made this a no brainer for me. Very highly rated by consumer reporting agencies for excellent quality and reliability. Love my Fusion! Everyone compliments me on my ride.
Favorite Features
Synch, tire pressure monitors, auto dimming on rearview mirror, heated outside mirrors, digital heating/cooling controls, bluetooth connectivity, fog lights...
Suggested Improvements
Traction control and stability control needs to be standard, which it is in the new models. We did test four cylinder fusions and they didn't have any pep or get up. The 2010 inline fours have more zip though. Overall, I can't think of much to improve as Ford is way ahead of me.