2008 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Excellent Car
By Mikey on 08/17/08 18:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Had the car for just over a month. Love the feel, drive, Sync, well everything about the car. My parents own a Buick and they like the ride of my Fusion better.

It outbeat my Saturn SL2
By loreen corona on 08/17/08 11:56 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

All is say is vah vah voom! It is very comfortable. I took a road trip to Palm Springs, 1 hr drive, it didn't feel like 1 hr and I even took my time It was a stress free drive. I had my Sirius radio, sync and cd and that's all I needed. Thanks Ford!

Just got it, ove it!
By Deb S. on 08/13/08 08:44 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I went from a Ford F150 pick up truck to the Fusion. I had a loaner Fusion a couple months ago and fell in love with it. This is the first auto in years that has flipped my switch. I love how it looks and how it handles.

Love My Fusion
By rick88240 on 08/10/08 20:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love the way the car handles. It is stylish and sporty looking. I have the light sage Fusion and it is a beautiful car. The car gets 21 mpg in town and on the highway I set the cruise at 60 and get just a little over 36 mpg. The trunk is large which is good for long extended trips. The interior is well designed and the seating is comfortable. The price was fantastic for such an amazing car

Sync B Gone
By 2008 Ford Fusion on 08/06/08 22:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Ford Fusion. I loved my 06 Fusion so much, then Ford came out with the Vapor Silver Color. I fell in love. I swore I'd never go back to a domestic car, but the Fusion has been the most well built car I've owned. Excellent handling, cornering, not bad on gas, killer looks with the upgraded pkg. Lots of compliments. Would recommend to 1st time and all other buyers.

Great Car for the money!
By Ginny on 08/01/08 20:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Traded an 02 Ford Windstar van with 100,000 miles. Wish we had started with Ford instead of checking Toyota, Honda, and Nissan...there is no comparison for what you get for the money with the Ford Fusion. We had a great saleman who got us a terrific deal. We have had our Fusion for almost 3 months and have about 4000 miles on it.....my husband and I are semi retired and we are loving this car. We get 25 mpg in city /31 on the highway. Fun to drive, with precise steering and great brakes. Love the look of the car and the comfort. How did we live without sync? Moon and Tune package great and so affordable!.. best car decision we've made. Drive it, you'll love it too.

Great Car
By Dave on 07/29/08 13:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've been driving a 2006 Mustang GT for nearly 3 years, primarily using it for commuting only. As fun as the Mustang is, the mpg was a killer in so I needed to find something fun to drive that got much better mileage. The Fusion seemed like a good alternative and after driving it, I was convinced. Although I have essentially half the horsepower of the Mustang, this car makes up for it in handling, the way it drives and substantially better gas mileage. I would recommend the Fusion to anyone that is considering an Accord, Camry or Altima. It looks better than the others and the build quality is as good or better.

Fun Car
By Chris on 07/26/08 12:07 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a 2008 Fusion in May and have put approximately 2,200 miles on it. Bottom line; it's fun to drive, looks great, has a lot of room for stuff, and gets solid combined gas mileage (around 24 mpg for the V6). I can't argue at all. And for all the features, it still cost the same as or less than most of the other comparable mid-size sedans. If the quality holds up, it should be a great car for the next couple of years.

Impressive given it's import competition
By John Cain on 07/25/08 13:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I came off of a 2005 F150 Supercrew lease and had been looking at several vehicles. They included the Camry, Accord and Sonata. I also looked at the new Taurus. All fine cars. The Taurus is just huge when compared to the rest. I found the Fusion to be well priced given it's features and reviews. It's quiet, well mannered, and generally a pleasure to drive. The gas mileage is better than rated but then again compared to an F150 almost anything car-like is. The old adage of "have you driven a Ford lately" really drives home the feeling I get with the Fusion. Try one, you just might like it.

Love it!
By 2008 Ford Fusion 5A on 07/22/08 18:27 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Traded my 2007 Explorer, have owned this car about 2 weeks and everything has gone OK. The oil filter protector (under the car) got broken in the first 5 days of having it! I don't know how it happened but some how it got snagged by something and broke! Gas mileage is alright, Im only getting 20.6 MPG but being new and mostly stop and go traffic its to be expected. Other than that its fun to drive (love taking those curves at higher speeds) good build quality, though the black interior needs special care or it will dry out and look dry/sun bleached. Have the sport package and the bigger wheels and suspension makes everyday driving a little harder but its great for the value! Overall I love the car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$130 per month*