Used 2008 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

A nice surprise
By Kyle

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 08 Fusion pre-owned 6 months ago, due to being in an accident with my old car. I bought a Suede White SE model with the four cylinder, the Sun and Sound package, and the back-up sensors. So far I am very pleased with my purchase. I bought it with 21k on it, and have since put on 15k problem free miles. My only complaint about the car is the trunk line comes very high and makes it difficult to see out the back window (back-up sensors help!!).

Audiophile sound, exterior styling, interior space, back-up sensors, and how the headlights turn on when you unlock with the fob!

Improve back window, make the 4 cyl a little less sluggish

Wxcellent Ford Fusion
By Haydee

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The wisest decision in buying cars is getting Ford Fusion excellent design comparable to Cadillac in the aspect of exterior design and the interior I am very happy having the sync program this is the best car ever for me 6 cd changer heated side mirror and that is excellent also, further it rides good smooth driving in the road good gas mileage maintain city drive to 30 mph and on the expressway from 31 to 34 mph don't know about other people but this magnificent fusion of mine is a gas saver, very roomy cargo space in the trunk and roomy in the back as well I am very proud of my Ford Fusion I always get compliment with my vehicle

sync, heated side mirrors great exterior design, seats are great very comfortable

improvise blindsided on the driver side

Who Would Have Believed!
By Joel J. Carlson

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am THE last person who would ever thought I would buy a Ford car. After learning to drive in a Granada, I swore never again! I'm glad I talked to owners!! What a great car! I love my Fusion! Power, economy, fun to drive! I will always love my rotary, but for everyday, my Fusion is the choice!

The ENGINE!

Stiffer suspension!

great ford
By ELAW

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the vehicle in jan. So far it's been very dependable I enjoy the SYNC, 6 speed transmisson, exterior styling 6 disc changer. I own a BMW so I was looking for something with power and the fusion has just that. (sel v6 )

sync 6 disc changer 200 plus horse's .

AWD standard

The best car I'd never considered
By Kung

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Our 1997 Taurus finally had one too many malfunctions; so we set out to look for a new vehicle. I ran across a review here on Edmund's stating that Fusions are fairly reliable. Further research bore that out; and we bought a 2008 Fusion, 25K miles, I-4/auto, SE package, with warranty and other extras (backup sensors) for exactly $12K. We are VERY pleased. I've only owned it a week, so reliability reports will be coming in the future; but it rides VERY smoothly, accelerates surprisingly fast for a 4-banger, and fit and finish are definitely a notch above for Ford. Sound system (with 6-disc MP3 changer) is more than sufficient, and the car has plenty of cup holders. :D VERY satisfied.

Fit and finish, features, projected reliability, mileage (worst so far is 28 MPG).

Possibly add a few more HP to the engine, make the SYNC package able to be retrofitted. The I-4 is slightly buzzy, but hey, it's a 4-banger.