2008 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
I love this car!
By D Lolohea on 07/07/08 09:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love the way it drives so smooth. The comfort and nice space in car. The sound system is great. Very nice sedan!

Nice
By gnuoym on 07/01/08 12:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had been shopping for cars about two months and was looking at everything but Ford. I couldn't find anything that fit my budget and my family. I realize now I waisted my time and should of gone to Ford first. This car is a great driving great handling car. A lot of fun to drive. If you are looking for a great car at an affordable price do check this car out. I went for the sports appearance package.

What a surprise
By jpaul on 06/25/08 17:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had driven the other competitors; Accord, Camry, Altima, Saturn, Jetta and Malibu. I was planning to purchase the Altima, when I saw the Ford commercial for the Fusion SE Sport. Drove the car and was really surprised by the quality and features of the car. I bought the 4 cyl for gas mileage and a teenager who is about to drive. If gas was $2.50 a gallon, I would have bought the 6 cyl. Ford has built a good car with this one. When it comes time for my daughter to drive, she may not get to drive this one.

Great deal!
By Luv my Fusion on 06/19/08 14:51 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Our 1995 Ford F-150, 189,000 miles called it quits this year. We have a Dodge Durango (love it), but much too expensive to drive for commuting and now worth 1/2 of what we owe. We decided on a car and test drove everything we could.The Fusion was last on our list and we were wowed by this car. It is fun. It is comfortable and it has the biggest trunk I have ever seen. Two kids in hockey and both bags fit plus 4 sticks. The front seats are awesome and feel as though they wrap around you. I can't say enough about this car and still get excited when I see it in the parking lot.

2007 Fusion I-4 5A
By Rick on 06/17/08 08:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We needed an efficient family car, and went with a 2007 Fusion. It was $5-7K less than a similarly equipped foreign model.It constantly gets 29.8 mpg with 65% hwy and 35% city driving. We have a K&N air filter installed and use synthetic oil to protect our investment in our attempt to go green. The car constantly turns out good fuel economy and if a comfortable drive for family trips. The 4 Cyl. engine lacks power, but once on the hwy (with the cruise set), it doesn't matter. The Aux input jack for our ipod is great for long trips. My wife drives about 50 miles round trip to work and she loves the interior and ride handling. Though in the city, the 4 banger needs more pep.

Had to opt for a car
By Curve1 on 06/11/08 11:35 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had to move back into the car world with the current gas prices, and I am happy as could be in my Fusion. The car is well laid out and fun to drive. the engine does not fill the cabin with the "tin" noise I feel most 4 cyl engines have. The leg room up front is great, and I have been able to stuff everything I could think of in the trunk area. I have put on over 3k and my gas mileage is avg 28.2 mpg. I was in a F150 (14.7mpg) so it has been a good choice

Pleasantly suprised and relieved !
By A. Bowen on 05/26/08 21:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I reluctantly parked my F150 5.4 V8, like many others, and chose the Fusion to benefit from fuel mileage. I managed to lower my monthly payment and figure to save approximately $200 a month in gas. I had driven the Fusion a couple other times and was not really that impressed. But, I gave it another chance and ended up buying it with a great Ford financing deal. This car is a very pleasant surprise! There is almost nothing negative to say about it. The 4 cyl is adequate with 5 sp manual, but would be much better with more HP. The best part is the Sport Appearance Package - handles like a dream! Buy this car - you won't be disappointed.

Get this car!
By aarondhead on 05/20/08 23:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Fusion for 3 months now and I absolutly love it! Even with the 4 banger I have to pay attention or I will look down and see that I am cruising at high speed. I ave 22-26 mpg (depending on how much I am paying attention). I even stepped up and got the Sport edition, 18 inch wheels, spoiler, leather trim, moon and tune (sun and sound whatever you want to call it) with the 6 disc indash and the sound system that you can hear no matter what speed you are going. I am a Mustang guy but could not get one because of the size (I need 4 doors) but I am in no way ashamed of this car. I have had 5 grown (6 ft+) men in it and we were comfortable. Just drive it I know that you will love it!

Good car for a great price
By ODay on 05/20/08 14:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

For never being a Ford person I was very skeptical even test driving this vehicle. After test driving the fusion and seeing all of the extras available I became a believer. I did my research and found this to be the best car for the price I wanted. After having this car for a while I have absolutely no regrets. I am just as happy as the day I bought it. I was suprisingly happy with the highway gas milleage as I am getting on average 31 MPG. Adding in city driving I got just under 27 MPG average.

Fusion I-4 SE
By mikeyda17 on 05/18/08 05:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Ford Fusion. Car is comfortable and fun to drive. Plenty of room inside front and back, huge trunk. I'm getting 30 MPG on the highway. The only drawback on this car that I can see is that the initial pick up is slow. Once you hit 40-50 mph pick up improves but initial pick up from a stop position is lacking.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.