2008 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Best car I have ever owned
By crocky66 on 02/10/10 19:49 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is amazing. It makes driving enjoyable. The handling is smooth and easy. The ride is quiet and comfortable. The extra features like synch and heated outside mirrors are very handy. This car shows that Ford is committed to improving their quality and public perception. I am getting better fuel economy than the epa ratings say you will. On the highway I am getting 32 mpg and overall its around 26 mpg. Adequate horsepower and torque for a family sedan along with style that I consider to be second to none in its class made this a no brainer for me. Very highly rated by consumer reporting agencies for excellent quality and reliability. Love my Fusion! Everyone compliments me on my ride.

I Love it!
By CH on 02/01/10 21:16 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I LOVE my 2008 Fusion which I purchased with 38k miles. I love the performance, ride, SYNC is fantastic, the styling of the car and especially the solid feel. Never had a problem with the Ford and they're still much in demand today. I expect to have years of pleasurable driving in my Fusion.

I love the ford fusion
By naterater on 01/26/10 15:39 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have 34,000 miles on my fusion and it still runs and looks great i recentlu took it on a 600 mile road trip and it handled great. i was impressed how it handled and accelerated on the heavy traffic highways. I got good gas mileage as well. I enjoy the fusion and think ford did a good job. only problem i am having is a ticking sound whrnever i run the air and heat but im sure its an easy fix and still under warranty but i totally reccomend this car to anyone. its just a fun clean looking car and the premium sound package is amazing

Better than an Accord.
By Peter on 01/23/10 19:18 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car because I got to a choice between an Accord or the Fusion. The Fusion won because it was more economic and had better trunk space. The first day I loaded it with tons of stuff and that was amazing. My kids loved the back seat as well.

a can-do car
By altinnova on 01/18/10 16:18 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought a dealer demo with 4000 miles on the odometer almost one year ago, and have no regrets. We were looking for a mid-size sedan that could accomodate five adults and their luggage comfortably and that would handle well on snowy and icy roads. The 2008 Fusion fits the bill. Ride is smooth and quiet. Handling is effortless. Very responsive brakes. Took the car out a month ago after a monster snowstorm (18"), and the car absolutely refused to slide around (NB: my Fusion came with Continental all-weather tires). Many other drivers got stuck on the back roads, but the Fusion kept on going. High back limits rear view a bit. Only getting 22 mpg, but we live in a city.

don't get a sunroof
By smithpointjava on 01/14/10 09:56 AM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love everything about the car but the leaky sunroof that Ford can't seem to fix for the life of them. My car has been in the shop 4 times (soon to be the 5th) for the same leak that comes through the the over head console.

Company Car
By IndyOkie on 01/03/10 14:13 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My V6 SE replaced a 05 Ford Taurus, which replaced a 03 Ford Taurus. This is light years from Taurus in dynamics for handleing and ride control. Also for compairson, a Steller step from what I had with a 98 Ford Contour Sport. I drive this car hard and can only list dealer unable to balance new replacment tires ( same brand and size as stock ) as the only fault in 23 months and 60,500 miles...Quite a car and worth a look over a Camry or Accord

I can't believe I bought a Ford!
By Steve on 12/31/09 07:54 AM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I typically bought Audi's, Bmw's, VW's, I haven't bought a US car for quite a few years. I test drived a couple of US cars and decieded to by this Fusion. I now have had it for 2 months and I am still impressed with it. I like the looks, the power, and the options it has. It handles very good. Even in the snow. Ford makes a nice car in the fusion. I would recommend it to anyone.

FORD FUSION
By MASS on 11/19/09 13:41 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We took out ford on vacation last Sept. and drove 3700 miles. At 75 mph we were getting around 29 miles to the gallon. I never got a worry from riding. We use to have a Honda Accord EX and 600 mile trips were hard to handle on comfort. Great car Ford! My wife loves it.

I'm loving it!!!
By Rhe on 11/13/09 17:58 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

By far a better value than the Honda/Toyota counterparts! SYNC, heated LEATHER seats, sleek interior/exterior, flat folding front right seat, drives & handles well, I could go on and on. For MORE money Honda & Toyota both offer FEWER features. I loved my Focus and I ADORE my Fusion. At the end of the day I always end up buying Ford and am not disappointed.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.