2008 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Best deal in class
By testcase4321 on 05/02/08 15:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I spent about 2 weeks shopping and test driving family sedans (Camry, Accord, Malibu, Altima, Impala, and Fusion). All were highly rated here and in Consumer Reports. Overall, I found the value provided by the Ford Fusion beat out all of the other competitors. The Fusion was about $4K cheaper than the best deals on the Camry and Impala, and about $5K cheaper than the best deals on the Altima, Accord, and Malibu. I dont regret my decision at all

Ford Fusion
By Greg Ploof on 04/22/08 17:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 05' Chrysler Sebring for this Ford Fusion and its the best trade I ever made! This car is awesome! You can really tell the quality, handles great, lots of room, trunk has more space then any other car I've owned. Most of all is comfort and the great looks of this 08' Fusion. I would recommend this to anyone needing room for a mid size car. Hopefully as I go along here I can update this in time, give more updates on this Fusion.

Nice Job Ford!
By Fusion Fan on 04/10/08 20:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Our Fusion is the base S model, and it is a terrific car for the money. The ride/handling compromise is just right, and the powerful brakes have excellent pedal feel. The body is solid and is quiet at speed for a mid-priced sedan. I was concerned that the 4 cylinder with automatic would be underpowered, but it revs freely and is just fine for a family car. Plus, the 4 gets respectable mileage and its light weight contributes to the nimble handling. The 5 speed automatic is good. We shopped Accord, Malibu, and Camry, but the actual selling price for those comparably equipped would have been $5,000 to $6,000 higher! The Sonata costs a bit more and lacks the sharp handling of the Fusion.

Comments after driving 1800 miles
By willy on 03/24/08 10:56 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I drove it to Tennesse and back immediately after buying it. 1449 miles at 70 mph and a little city driving in Knoxville. Used exactly 44.1 gallons of 87 octane fuel. Very nice indeed. Four wheel disc brakes are very nice. Rear wheel independent suspension is "sports car like" in feel. This car seats 5 adults comfortably and the fold down split banch rear seat is very nice for carrying bulky items. I really enjoy driving this Fusion.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.