2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Surprise me Ford!

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SEL Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Surprise me Ford!
By davisjpcdj on

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2007 Ford Fusion SEL used in October of 08' with around 24k on her. I had read many reviews on the car before my initial purchase and was willing to take the leap. I also hated my 2003 Liberty, and refused to purchase a GM or Chrysler product again. I had never owned a Ford product before, and was a bit nervous. However, I have been greatly impressed with the vehicle thus far. I love the leather seating, although it does not seem to have the quality of other vehicles. A little premature cracking, etc. I have experienced some odd cabin noises, various creaking and such, mainly from the passenger seat and console. Get up and go is fair, gas mileage could be better.

Favorite Features

What I like best about the Fusion is the fact that there are many after market accessories. Chrome galore, the list goes on. The seats are very comfortable and have so many seating variations that sometimes I feel as if I am driving a different vehicle from time to time. Styling is fantastic!

Suggested Improvements

I wish that Ford would change the dull Green display, very outdated. I would also like to see a power passenger seat, tire pressure monitoring system, greater quality leather, and a more up- to-date overall interior. Ford always seems to be behind other automakers when it comes to design.