Overall Rating for Beginning
By fusionowner07 on
2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
Problem 5yr period Shock cheap replace front in first year $100 plus, Fuse blow-out cigarette light local under drive not glove box $3.69;FYI, Radiator leak where transmission meet $900, widow switch replace $18.00 ebay, tire tube cheap $2.00 cost of flat all four $200.00, 40,000 mile tire are cheap,too, control lower bushing cost $52.00 mazda part,labor $100.00, alignment $100.00, now orielly have it, car have not pass 100,000 miles. total rating overprice ford should refund for all cost. I will give them a do right company. If not buyer take no deal over $10,000 not 16,000 or 21,000. replace brake pad front Autozone cmax. ok feel now at 88,000
Favorite Features
Fun to drive with problem (when New). space was big like an american should be.
Suggested Improvements
Give the right value to price to customer not a false price what you think should sell for. What do i mean if customer say $12,000 for a 2013 than give them. Problem with ford outstanding body but cheap product inside. Toyota carmy ugly body style need a sport sedan look I will trade my ford fusion in a heart beat know matter paid off. this is my opion, people.