Loving it!
By Austin on
2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
To be honest I never thought I would have purchased a ford in my life. I just got this car almost 7 months ago and after driving a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse for the last 4 years i was very surprised on how much I love this car. Not only does it drive better than Cadillac cts (less boat like), which I test drove before getting this, but you really get your moneys worth. Although I do miss having the speed and cutting the corners that my coupe offered, this car really handles very nice and looks sharp. I will never go back to Mitsubishi now and really feel that ford is making quite a comeback. I've had no trouble at all. It is built strong and see it lasting quite a long time.
Favorite Features
I really like the size and the fact that it still has some zip to it. I think the space is perfect and OMG the trunk is massive, I can pick stuff up from the lumberyard and put the seats down and it fits great. Don't believe the bad reviews obviously the people disappointed went to a crappy dealer.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I might change would be a little bit more chrome accents in the interior, the newer malibus kind of have a little nicer chromed out design. Other than that I'm very pleased. I would very much recommend this to anyone looking for a great car for there money.