2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Great car for your money

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great car for your money
By tarren602 on

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Fusion new with 35 miles on it in October of 06. At first I didn't think if I would really like the car or not. After a few days I fell in love with it. This is a very roomy and reliable car. I now have over 85K miles on it and it has seen 3 states. I live in AZ so the summer months really put a car through hell. This is because of the extreme heat and weather. I have changed the tires once and still have the original brake pads. The only issue I had was the battery exploding when I tried to start the car to leave for work. My wiring harness and radio needed replacing. Ford paid to have the car towed and repaired for no cost and I was given a Mustang for the time being.

Reliable, Roomy interior, nice smooth transmission, good gas mileage, very well built (mine was in a hard front end hit and had no frame or apron damage), and it has a huge trunk.

The only thing I wished they did; was give the cup holders more thought. It is hard to put 2 large drinks in them at the same time because if space. Also if I have a medium or larger cup in the first holder the shifter will hit the cup every time I shift into 3 gear.
By bedfird
on 01/25/13 15:10 PM (PST)

was the fire due to the heat?