2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Best car I ever owned

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best car I ever owned
By Fuad on

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for 2 years now. I must say this is the best car I have owned so far. Very durable car, reliability has been top notch.You wouldn't believe the punishment it took over the last two Canadian winters and over the pothole infested roads.I have the 5speed and trust me it makes a big difference compared to the automatic.The engine is pepy but you will notice significant power loss on very hot days.Shifter is very smooth. The suspension is one the things that I like most about this car,it handles beautifully.Trunk is big and the backseat is nice and roomy.The stereo is pretty good.I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a frugal & very well thought through car.

Styling, quality, handling, stereo, trunk, steering feedback, auto headlights, steering wheel controls, auto AC, storage cubbyholes, good size, Michelin stock tires,engaging driving, averaging 27mpg. This car also has this interesting character to it.

Green gauges, traction and stability control, 6th gear, better brakes, a little more low end torque, better turning radius and quieter motors. Everything has been taken care of for the 2010 model I believe.