Used 2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Great Car
By FordFusion

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my fusion for a little over a year, I bought it used with 30k miles on it. Right now it has 69k. I have never had any engine, brake, and transmission problems. Here are the things I had to do: change the oil, alignment, tires, and new battery. There has been nothing wrong with this car. I'm also 6'4", I still have leg room and passengers have it also. I would recommend this to first year drivers, college students, and people look for a reliable car. It also rides that a dream hugs the road well on sharp and quick turns. If you like to take road trips this is the perfect car. I live in Houston and can go to Dallas on half of a tank. That's approximately 200 miles.

Digital gas meter informs for how many miles before E. 6 Disc MP3 player

Put wrap around leather on the steering wheel.

Great Car
By jwinn44

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! It has a sleek look to it(Sporty yet elegant). Great sound system. Havn't had any maintenance issues after 50,000 miles. Really good handling(I had to swerve sharply on the highway once and the car was very responsive and easy to control). Very comfortable and plenty of space(even in the back seats). Great car for long comutes.

Sound system, handling, 17" wheels, interior layout(The analog clock for the SEL is a particularly nice touch). Ford's extended warranty and pre-paid service plan(Though I haven't had any maintenance issues yet, the extended warranty and service plan are a great peace-of-mind).

Gas consumption a little high for a 4 cylinder. Sometimes a half to full second delay from when you put your foot on the gas to when you start accelorating.

Fact
By Fact

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Is fact now that a control arm defect is confirm, but at 25,000 mile is maintenace service were from dealer. So do you want to replace the problem for $419 with the same defect product. Also, if tried align with defect product will cause gas will burn faster and wear you tire faster. Also engine correction on V belt replace. To must problem. Plus a copy of MADZA 6 suspension, i should have just but Madza. Rate now of $10,000 and less and year and model, if paid more you got robbery.

?????

UPgrade all parts free of charge, Plus 5yrs 100,000 warranty of everything inside and outside.

2007 Fusion
By jph315

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase nearly 3 years later. I still get compliments on the cars styling. For a purchase price less than $25,000 the car was a solid value.

Styling is excellent esp. with the 17" wheels. Sound system is also quite good. Leather seats are comfortable.

The car is a pain to park as it does not turn well at all. The green gauges look dated something Ford is finally getting away from. The V6 needs at least 40 more hp.

Surprise me Ford!
By davisjpcdj

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2007 Ford Fusion SEL used in October of 08' with around 24k on her. I had read many reviews on the car before my initial purchase and was willing to take the leap. I also hated my 2003 Liberty, and refused to purchase a GM or Chrysler product again. I had never owned a Ford product before, and was a bit nervous. However, I have been greatly impressed with the vehicle thus far. I love the leather seating, although it does not seem to have the quality of other vehicles. A little premature cracking, etc. I have experienced some odd cabin noises, various creaking and such, mainly from the passenger seat and console. Get up and go is fair, gas mileage could be better.

What I like best about the Fusion is the fact that there are many after market accessories. Chrome galore, the list goes on. The seats are very comfortable and have so many seating variations that sometimes I feel as if I am driving a different vehicle from time to time. Styling is fantastic!

I wish that Ford would change the dull Green display, very outdated. I would also like to see a power passenger seat, tire pressure monitoring system, greater quality leather, and a more up- to-date overall interior. Ford always seems to be behind other automakers when it comes to design.