2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Competes with Camry for cost of Corolla
By Don on 09/17/08 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

No car can match the features in the same price range. Very pleased. Consistently gets over 35 mpg hwy, 30 city. Best was 40.1 mpg on a trip of 280 miles, fully loaded! Most of car (60% +) is Mazda 6, platform, so this is no recycled Taurus. Very agile at 3100 lbs, brakes stop hard, and 4 banger has same acceleration as a 5 cyl Jetta. Seats are super comfortable, and trunk is large, equal to my midsize cougar. Best bang for the buck.

Great car needs little improvement
By Michael K on 08/27/08 19:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I leased this car in January 2007. It had great gas mileage and is a very very good looking car in my opinion. There were only a few things I think should be changed. The 4 cylinder really lacks power, to the point it drove me crazy! The 6 cylinder would make it a wonderful car! The only problem I had was the brakes making a snapping sound, especially braking after backing up, I saw several different Fusions that had that problem. Other than that it was an awesome car. Very reliable and solid, I think Ford did a great job with this car overall.

A new face for Ford?
By Snake on 08/25/08 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

When we bought this car I wavered a bit because it is a Ford but man have they changed on this car! For a mid- size car can this car move, looks like a perfect hybrid of mid-size and sports car. My wife loves the exterior look of the car and the lights. I would buy the Ford Fusion again in a hearbeat.

This is a Ford?
By swamprat on 08/11/08 17:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

What a great car. I had already decided to buy Asian until I drove this car. I've had it 20 months and still love it. Not one problem encountered so far. Good fuel economy about 28 at 65+ and 24 combined.

My Ford Fun-fusion
By Sharon Curcerello on 07/02/08 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first new car I ever had. Always used. When I get behind the wheel of my Tungston grey Fusion I feel as if I am a queen. The style turns heads and many folk have asked me about this car since I purchased it. If fact, I have converted a few who were loyal to another make, to buy a Fusion. I just took a trip to Conneticut and arrived feeling like I drove 2 miles to the grocery store. Needless to say I just love my Fusion and really do have fun driving it.

Excellent Car at almost 50K!
By Iceman on 07/01/08 10:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my car now for 16 months. I have 49K miles and have had my first "issue". I have to have a tailight bulb replaced today! This is a fantastic car. When I drive conservatively I can get 30mpg on the expressway. My combined mileage with the V6 is 23mpg with a 50/50 mix of driving. No squeaks and rattles. No expensive dealer service. Oil changes every 6k miles with Mobile 1 and K&N oil filter. This is a great car. Sirius is great! Only nit to pick is that the AC/heat blower could be a little quieter. Seats are also very comfortable for long trips! Go drive a Ford! Oh and this is from a former Honda owner!

Ford had come a long way!
By Fouad on 06/29/08 17:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It was hard to believe that this car is a Ford. I have had some bad experience with Fords in the past and swore I would never buy one again. This car changed my mind completely!The quality is very impressive. People,this car is tough. !It's built solid and so far no built quality issues at all. Overall performance is good. The 4 cylinder engine is fantastic, but just a tiny bit too weak for this heavy car. I recommend you get the 5 speed manual. Transmission shifts nicely with no grinding at all. I average 25 mpg and my driving is almost all city. The car looks very nice and I get lots of compliments. The suspension is marvelous,handling is great,a very fun to drive car. I am very happy with my purchase!

Driveit, you will love it!
By coldfusion on 06/15/08 20:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After owning the car for a year, I still love driving this car. Unlike most of the other popular mid-size sedans, the Fusion is a lot of fun to drive. The V6 and 6speed scoot the car nicely. The handling is great which is what makes this car fun. The leather seats are very comfortable and the interior is modern and uncluttered which I like. The quality has been impeccable. The car has not had so much as a loose piece of trim. Hats off to Ford.

Good car
By Gris on 06/05/08 05:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car has down every thing it is supposed to, run without any trouble. Change the oil and put gas in it and maybe air up the tires that is all I have done to it. It's comfortable and handles like a dream. I test drove the Camry...I should say, rented one in FL it was brand new and I was pretty inpressed with it unit I went to close the door an the side panel fell out. It just popped out in my hands with almost no effort. Not my idea of quality. The new Accord is ugly and expensive so off to the Ford dealer I went.

Love This Car
By Sara B on 04/25/08 11:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car for the most part - there are very few things I would change about it. This is the first car I ever purchased brand new and I wish I had waited for the AWD to become available. I also wish my ex (who went to pick it out once we decided on the Fusion) had held out for ABS - I definitely miss having ABS!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.