2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Fun, Economical Car
By md13485 on 07/08/09 14:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my fusion almost 3 years and I can say that this is by far the best car I have ever had. Great gas mileage, comfortable ride, plenty of nice features for a lot lower price than other brands. I have heard so many bad things about 4 cylinder engines. Ok people it is possible to pass someone in a 4 cylinder. JUST LEARN TO DRIVE. That's all the problem is. Even with the 4 cylinder this car is peppy.

Former Honda owner!
By Amy on 07/06/09 16:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Wow! I am really impressed with this car. The two things that I disliked liked about my Honda Cr-v - this Fusion has answered! The comfort of the seats and the quite ride! My Cr-v was so noisy on the highway and I was always trying to get comfortable in the hard seats. This is a classy car and the price is great at 2 years old with only 34k miles on it, It still smells new! I would recommend anyone to take it for a drive and see if it doesn't impress you!

I love every square inch!
By Kevin on 06/27/09 18:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove many mid-size sedans and the Fusion blew me away! I was hesitant to look into Ford, but I'm very glad I did because my car is fantastic! From the sexy exterior design that demands to be recognized on the road, to the sleek fully loaded interior, this car has it all! It drives like a dream, looks like a concept car, feels like a luxury sedan, and costs half as much! I have been averaging about 28.5 MPG through mixed driving and I have a very heavy lead foot. I have the 4 cylinder, but the power behind it feels like a V6. I plan on keeping this car for a very long time, and I would recommend the Fusion to anyone!

Great car, great price.
By Patrick on 06/12/09 19:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm in the military and drive a lot. It surprisingly has a lot of get up and go for a four cylinder. I barely touch the gas and it some times throws me in my seat. It has great gas mileage. From Michigan to North Carolina I spent 60 dollars on gas and filled the tank 3 times. It is a fun car, boy is it fun.

I have been converted
By Jim on 05/26/09 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My Chevy Cavalier was on her last legs, and I was looking for upgrades, with an emphasis on price, safety, and fuel economy. I looked all over, and my wife dragged me (kicking and screaming) to the Ford dealer. I test drove the Fusion and instantly knew this was what I wanted. Good mpg, very comfortable and roomy, though those who are 6' or taller with long torsos may find head room a bit tight. After about 40,000 miles, no problems, averaging 27-30 mpg in mixed driving. 4 cyl a bit whiney but what ones aren't? Ford has really gotten their act together, and the Fusion is great proof of this.

Very Satisfied
By julienindy on 05/25/09 07:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a Ford Fusion ever since Ford came out with it. I was unfortunately in a bad car accident with my 2007 Ford Focus, which was an excellent car as well, and was able to purchase my Fusion. I am 200% happy with the over all package. Very spacious, great fuel, comfortable. I have all the bells and whistle on this car and I love it. Great family car even if you are the only one that drives it. I live in the country and drives well in all weather changes the midwest could throw at you.

77,000 mile review
By Iceman on 03/25/09 07:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am writing about my car which is coming up on its 2 year anniversary in April. We have traveled over 77,000 miles together. I have not experienced one mechanical failure during that time. I just replaced the pads & had the rotors turned and we have new tires. That's it. This is an amazing car as far as reliability. It still hangs corners at twice the limit and looks good in the process. Still comfortable. No squeaks or rattles. I plan on keeping it another year or two and then passing it down to my daughter and picking up something with more HP (300+). Great Car!

Great Car for the Money
By Rick on 03/23/09 12:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven many new cars but this one is one of the best I have ever owned. Lots of room, well equipped and very fun to drive. Cant wait to get the new 2010. No problems trouble free, the dealer is great, service is great, I highly recommend this car and dealership. They are the seventh oldest Ford dealer in the US

Love this car
By msihrer on 03/19/09 21:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Best car I've owned. Handles nicely on dry ground, looks sporty and has great music/stereo features.

Love it
By Rick on 02/24/09 07:46 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Getting rid of her Camaro, my wife needed a family car. We looked at the pricey Camry, Prius, Accord and Mazdas out there and landed on the Fusion. Mainly for the styling, room, and price tag. We bought it used with 10,800 miles on it. She does a 60/40 HWY/City driving that yields great mileage. Constantly getting 25 mpg in the city and 31-37 mpg on the highway. A recent 200 mile road trip yielded 34.8 mpg at 75 mph with A/C on and 4 people plus luggage in the vehicle. We really love the mp3 input jack that allows for unlimited music tunes through our trips. She drives 25 miles one way to work and gets an average of 30.6 mpg with her city/hwy driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.