2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Great Car
By UCLAUSMC on 08/24/09 08:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Fusion used and immediately loved it. I hadn't planned on buying a Ford and was really looking at the Camry and Accord but I fell it love with the Fusion after the first test drive. It looks great. It rides and handles great. Its not a sports car but I have no problem passing on the freeway. I have been getting 27 MPG with mixed driving. The few small complaints I have about it have all been fixed in the newer models. My car was totaled by a drunk driver while it was parked in front of my house and the only car Im considering to replace it is another Fusion. Just a great car that is well made and thousands less than any of its competitors.

Meaning of Fusion!
By JFrench on 08/18/09 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fusion - a merging of diverse elements into a unified whole. Fits the description of the Ford Fusion I bought - 2007, one owner w/ 18,200 miles. I studied and researched several cars before deciding on the V6 SEL Fusion and I have not been disappointed in the least. Class and style - a head turner. Very comfortable and responsive. Hope the long term reliability holds true.

Great Car
By Don W. on 08/15/09 20:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car in Nov 08, with 7800 miles. Living in Western Pa. and traveling 100 miles a day to work and back. I was looking for something that had great handling in the snow. The AWD V6 is very responsive and great traction on snow and wet roads. The Fusion's has allot of room and a comfortable ride. No problems. I put 20,000 miles on so far, have been averaging 22 combined and 26 HWY. The design is awesome, Ford has a real winner in the Fusion. I would recommend this car to anyone.

fun and economical
By booneco on 08/15/09 07:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased a used v6 / 07 fusion, with 48,000 k's >very pleased with the value this car has. Mazda 6 based platform is great, and the build quality is rock solid. Comfy seats, and nice styling compliment a very "complete" design. This car will put ford back on the radar screen for sure.

true customer veiw for one that purchase
By My opinion on 08/14/09 12:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The way it is build feel like a Toyota Corolla handle. Problem with value stem in the first years. Fuel burns like a toyota corolla one tank get you to dallas, as for the fusion half tank. Steering is bad sway can lose control if high winds of texas. I believe that the computer is outside the firewall and in texas were is flood i would not buy this car if i know. Plus I would not buy this car for 16,000 nor 13,000 for a value of the depression is quick. The only way to keep track is if is sold at 11,000 to 12,0000 and that is the max price. At 24k plus miles i am think of trading it off already.

Love It!
By Nancy on 07/30/09 13:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car used, but spent a lot of time researching before buying Fusion.Wanted leg room, head room, gas mileage, room for two teenage boys and 6 year old in back.Got it all! with a great price, too! I have NEVER regretted getting this car. Would not hesitate to purchase another.

Not so good
By jct on 07/23/09 11:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in the fall of 07 6 months after i bought it, it started making a noise when i started it and turned the ac on....well i took it in to the dealer they said it was the belt so they changed it. the noise stopped for a week then came back..i took it in again they told me they couldnt figure out what was wrong...so i took it to another dealer ended up having to leave it for a week to have my tensioner pulley and ac clutch pulley replaced and my motor readjusted....a year later its making the same noise...not please with the vehicle should have keep my 05 altima way nicer car..

luv my ford
By chuck on 07/18/09 06:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

wife and I both luv our fusion. Economy is decent, but we both like the the pedal on the right. It works great. Ride, handling, comfort all great. Would put this against any car priced close. Prospective buyers, try this one.

Best car I ever owned
By Fuad on 07/17/09 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for 2 years now. I must say this is the best car I have owned so far. Very durable car, reliability has been top notch.You wouldn't believe the punishment it took over the last two Canadian winters and over the pothole infested roads.I have the 5speed and trust me it makes a big difference compared to the automatic.The engine is pepy but you will notice significant power loss on very hot days.Shifter is very smooth. The suspension is one the things that I like most about this car,it handles beautifully.Trunk is big and the backseat is nice and roomy.The stereo is pretty good.I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a frugal & very well thought through car.

Good Family Sedan for Daily Commute
By Chuck on 07/14/09 18:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Fusion w/ 30k on it last year, and it is a great, all-around commuting car. It doesn't have the acceleration and power that I prefer, but it more than makes up for this as far as ride quality is concerned. It is one of the SMOOTHEST riding cars you'll ever have. I literally keep falling asleep while driving due to the low wide noise and smooth ride. The interior is very nice and neat, and of course the exterior meets a tame middleground between sophistication and sportiness. The seats aren't the comfiest, but they're good. So, if you have kids and a tight budget, and you're not a speedster, this is a great car. It's reliable and doesn't feel cheap.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.