2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
This car made me Ford enthusiast
By dentate gyrus on 01/31/10 18:45 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Fusion almost by chance - was looking for medium size sedan, stick shift, 4 cyl., and had Nissan or Honda on mind. Got Fusion at Airport as a rental and instantly loved it. Interior quality is superior to others in the same class. In fact, I like it's dash more than 2010, which I find garish. Good ergonomics, supportive, firm seats. 25.6 mpg in stop and go! The engine feels little underpowered, but I guess this is the price for superb fuel economy. Handling is superb. Road noise considerably less than in Accord. Drove from Pittsburgh to NYC and back and did not feel tired. Manual tranny makes it much more fun to drive. So far zero problems.

Extremely reliable, high quality
By Steve on 01/05/10 08:34 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

50,000 miles in 3 years and occasionally the passenger seat creaks. That's it. Not a single lose screw, repair,rattle. Nothing. This quality is confirmed by Consumer Reports which for a few years has measured this car to be THE most reliable of any car. It's crazy - I bought the V6 for less than the price of a 4 cyl. Honda Accord. Yet, when it comes to resale, this car will be hurt simply because it's a Ford.

great car
By jdlutz on 12/15/09 17:12 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Highly recommend this car. Sleek design and reliability! The '07 fusion has been a very reliable car for me. The seats are very comfortable, handling is great and the sirius radio is a nice add-on. The only thing about the V6 engine is the gas mileage isn't too great. I drive about 300 miles per week and spend about $37-45 each week at an avg. of $2.89/gallon. Cost is pretty reasonable for this package!

Better than expected
By Paul L on 11/20/09 18:49 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Previous car was Audi A4, this was a move downward. Now have 62k on odometer, just replaced tires for first time, brakes are still good, car has no squeaks or rattles. The car had one warranty service at 35k, and oil changes. It actually seems to be getting better. I didn't expect this from Ford.

Great Car
By FordFusion on 10/30/09 15:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my fusion for a little over a year, I bought it used with 30k miles on it. Right now it has 69k. I have never had any engine, brake, and transmission problems. Here are the things I had to do: change the oil, alignment, tires, and new battery. There has been nothing wrong with this car. I'm also 6'4", I still have leg room and passengers have it also. I would recommend this to first year drivers, college students, and people look for a reliable car. It also rides that a dream hugs the road well on sharp and quick turns. If you like to take road trips this is the perfect car. I live in Houston and can go to Dallas on half of a tank. That's approximately 200 miles.

Great Car
By jwinn44 on 10/21/09 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! It has a sleek look to it(Sporty yet elegant). Great sound system. Havn't had any maintenance issues after 50,000 miles. Really good handling(I had to swerve sharply on the highway once and the car was very responsive and easy to control). Very comfortable and plenty of space(even in the back seats). Great car for long comutes.

Fact
By Fact on 09/30/09 15:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Is fact now that a control arm defect is confirm, but at 25,000 mile is maintenace service were from dealer. So do you want to replace the problem for $419 with the same defect product. Also, if tried align with defect product will cause gas will burn faster and wear you tire faster. Also engine correction on V belt replace. To must problem. Plus a copy of MADZA 6 suspension, i should have just but Madza. Rate now of $10,000 and less and year and model, if paid more you got robbery.

2007 Fusion
By jph315 on 09/05/09 09:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase nearly 3 years later. I still get compliments on the cars styling. For a purchase price less than $25,000 the car was a solid value.

Surprise me Ford!
By davisjpcdj on 08/31/09 00:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2007 Ford Fusion SEL used in October of 08' with around 24k on her. I had read many reviews on the car before my initial purchase and was willing to take the leap. I also hated my 2003 Liberty, and refused to purchase a GM or Chrysler product again. I had never owned a Ford product before, and was a bit nervous. However, I have been greatly impressed with the vehicle thus far. I love the leather seating, although it does not seem to have the quality of other vehicles. A little premature cracking, etc. I have experienced some odd cabin noises, various creaking and such, mainly from the passenger seat and console. Get up and go is fair, gas mileage could be better.

Aside from a few flaws, I love the car
By Dave on 08/24/09 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I owned my Fusion for two years. Purchased new in 2007. The car has had its issues (most of the headaches were caused by the dealership), but overall, I am happy with it. The handling, the leg room, quiet interior are a few highlights. The one feature that stands out is the AWD. It works, and it works well. A few bad winters with the standard package of snow, ice, freezing rain, slush, and the occasional ham-head soccer mom with her 23 passenger SUV sliding backwards in my lane did not hinder the car's ability to make it to point B, and back to point A. The location of the auxiliary input is also a plus. Located in the center console with an extra 12 volt DC outlet was an excellent idea.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.