Used 2007 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Great Car
By Mike d

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have had this car for three years and still love it. Just did the breaks and tires all around after 45,000 miles. The car handles and performs very well. Was going to get a Taurus again but glad we didn't. Much better gas mileage! Has lot's of power. Love to Punch It on the highway! One problem to date dealt with the sunroof. Leaks through the sunglass holder in the headliner after an extreme rain when the car is tilted downward to the front in my driveway.

The power & handling.

Seems they don't make the AWD in the SE model anymore. Ford just trying to make more money and force you into an SEL or Sports model.

Awesome Car
By angiebee189

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2007 Ford Fusion in February after I had totaled my honda civic in a pretty bad accident. I wanted something built stronger, bigger and with more safety features. I went to the Ford dealership not thinking I would be able to afford a fusion but there she was sitting pretty with a great price. I fell in love with it from the start. The car handles well, runs smooth, is WONDERFUL on gas and so far so good, haven't had any issues. It sounds like the belt for the air conditioner is getting ready to go, it squeals sometimes but ill get that looked at once summer rolls around again. Great car, big enough for a small family. I love it.

controls on the steering wheel and great sound system.

A few blind spots when trying to switch lanes or back up.

Gear Shift Replacement
By YvetteO

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the way the car looks on the exterior, but I hate having problems with a car already when I shouldn't be. My tabs on my steering wheel for the volume to my stereo gets stuck. I had to take my car to the dealership since the gear shift was not working. It would not let me get it into park and so I was stuck at a drive through with foot on the brake. I would like to know if anyone else is having these problems. I had to pay $100.00 deductible and shouldn't of paid it since my car is still in good condition. I had a Honda before and never had problems with it until after 150,000 miles. I should never have bought this car and will never buy a Ford again.

Should be a warranty of 100% covered on vehicles after 150,000 miles.

Loved it at first
By Rachel

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my Elantra for the Fusion and loved it instantly. I loved how well it handle the bumpy roads here in MA. I did a 1600 road trip and only spent $200 total on gas. However, in the last six months I have had several problems with the car. The radio text stopped working. Then the key was stuck in the ignition and it turned out to be a computer panel problem. Now the car will not start even with a new battery and clean connectors.

Long distance travel. It is such a comfortable car and fun to drive on the highway. Also, great sound system.

The front bumper could have a better curve. The passenger seat should auto adjust.

Great vehicle
By Smiles

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first ford and i bought this car based off a list compiled of most reliable cars and the fusion was the only American car on the list (sad i know) but so i fell in love with it at first sight it handles great and has the room that i need with a child on the way.the car handles great specially around sharp turns and and i know the awd will come in handy this winter! i recommend this car to anyone who wants something sporty /family vehicle .

Interior and Exterior, awd

Better view when backing up/lane switching.