Used 2007 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 181 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

It can be trust.
By Willy

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 47k miles I can say it, it is a very good car for the money, still original tires, no problems whatsoever, no recalls.

Steering wheel controls. Quality of doors closing. Trunk capacity. Handling on rain.

more power to the engine. move the knob of the lignts ( you can turn it off with the knee) Turning circle.

Great Car
By Mike d

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have had this car for three years and still love it. Just did the breaks and tires all around after 45,000 miles. The car handles and performs very well. Was going to get a Taurus again but glad we didn't. Much better gas mileage! Has lot's of power. Love to Punch It on the highway! One problem to date dealt with the sunroof. Leaks through the sunglass holder in the headliner after an extreme rain when the car is tilted downward to the front in my driveway.

The power & handling.

Seems they don't make the AWD in the SE model anymore. Ford just trying to make more money and force you into an SEL or Sports model.

Still running strong at 125,000 miles
By smt6979

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Fusion brand new w/300 miles. The car was great, never had a problem with it until it hit 65k miles. Then the transmission started to shift really hard. I had a couple of mechanics look at it and none of them could promise the transmission would last another 30k miles. I just hit 125k miles this week and the transmission still shifts hard. I do change the transmission fluid every 30k so I am sure that helps. Other than that brakes, tires, a new battery and oil changes is all it has needed. One major warning I will give is that I have not been able to get a set of tires to last more than 40k miles. Every set cups and my car is in perfect alignment according to my mechanic.

Miles Per Gallon, great body style. Brakes lasted forever just replace my first set at 120k. No repairs minus standard maintenance. Reliable, sporty car for the money.

add a K&N air filter and Autolite Uranium spark plugs as standard equipment in order to improve Miles per Gallon. Improve the suspension so it does not cup the tires every 20-30k miles and reduces road noise. Quite the cabin it is extremely loud with wind and road noise on the highway.

Awesome Car
By angiebee189

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2007 Ford Fusion in February after I had totaled my honda civic in a pretty bad accident. I wanted something built stronger, bigger and with more safety features. I went to the Ford dealership not thinking I would be able to afford a fusion but there she was sitting pretty with a great price. I fell in love with it from the start. The car handles well, runs smooth, is WONDERFUL on gas and so far so good, haven't had any issues. It sounds like the belt for the air conditioner is getting ready to go, it squeals sometimes but ill get that looked at once summer rolls around again. Great car, big enough for a small family. I love it.

controls on the steering wheel and great sound system.

A few blind spots when trying to switch lanes or back up.

Gear Shift Replacement
By YvetteO

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the way the car looks on the exterior, but I hate having problems with a car already when I shouldn't be. My tabs on my steering wheel for the volume to my stereo gets stuck. I had to take my car to the dealership since the gear shift was not working. It would not let me get it into park and so I was stuck at a drive through with foot on the brake. I would like to know if anyone else is having these problems. I had to pay $100.00 deductible and shouldn't of paid it since my car is still in good condition. I had a Honda before and never had problems with it until after 150,000 miles. I should never have bought this car and will never buy a Ford again.

Should be a warranty of 100% covered on vehicles after 150,000 miles.