2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Love the fusion
By Gumer Cutino on 06/22/10 00:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new for my wife. She drives a lot the car is solid. We haven't had any problems, it has 49,000 miles and still no issues.

Love My Fusion
By ksb3 on 06/14/10 16:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Only thing I would change is I want leather interior. Fusion didn't have this option in 2007. Will never buy another car without leather seats.

Way to go Ford
By Craig Dickinson on 06/08/10 07:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Pleasantly surprised at the performance of the Fusion. Purchased a 4 cylinder SE manual transmission with 14,000 miles on it. Car now has 34,000 miles after a year and we could not be more pleased. While the 4 cylinder is a little sluggish at the start, it picks up quickly. Handling is superb. Interior fit and finish as well as interior room is great. We have two teenagers (6.0" and 5.9") and they love the backseat. Fuel mileage is good with avg 26 mpg around town and 33 mpg on the Hwy. Have received numerous compliments from friends and family- all die hard Honda and Toyota owners. Riding in the Fusion makes them reconsider Ford products. No reliability issues whatsoever to date.

Good value
By AL on 05/26/10 16:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased this used with about 35,000 miles on it as a 3 yr. lease return from Enterprise Car Sales. Paid a little over private party value at $13,786 as a "certified" vehicle. No negotiation type dealer. I took the car on a two day road trip and got 29.5 mpg. In town shows 22-24 mpg after 1000 miles of driving. I live in the mountains of Oregon and it handled the road nicely. Looking forward to testing it in winter time driving with the awd. The car shows no signs of rattles or problems and checked out with the inspection report the dealer provided. I was looking at Subaru's and this looks like a great alternative at a better price.

I loved the moment I Drove it.
By FirstFordOwner on 05/13/10 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I never thought I would own a Ford in my life. But the past few years I have been impressed with their styling. I was looking for a newer used car and looked past this 2007 fusion several times. Finally I decided to take it for a drive. The moment I left the dealership with it I was in love. Great on the highway. Ample power for a 4 banger and great features. I will definitely be giving ford more credit in the future!

built not to last
By importado71 on 05/13/10 05:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

interior, the door hand panel broke off with a minth of haveing it, the wheel (1 of 4) is slightly larger diameter, giving it an out of balnace feel when you drive., the riviet that attached to the sunroof came off a 1 1/2 after i bought. the cd player started acting up 2 yrs after i bought, the electronic sys (fuses,etc..) went out on me little over a months ago. had to change out a few fuses but now i have no a/c and for a few days i had no working fuel gauge. the same door hand panel broke off again, extremely poor turning radius, the molding on top of the roof by the doors started cracking a few months ago, the O2 sensors went started acting up before i even hit 50K miles,

Solid Car
By Todd on 05/12/10 20:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned it now for 6 months. Bought it used with 27K miles and now have 35K. I set my cruise control between 55 adn 60 and easily get 35 MPG. When I factor in driving around town (20%) and highway commuting (80%) I averaged 29.4 MPG since I've owned the car

Pleased!
By Daniel on 04/06/10 19:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Fusion for only a month now and I absolutely love it. From the ride comfort to the design. I needed a car that was good on gas, reliable, and safe for the new born and I found exactly that. The 6 air bags and 5 star crash rating sold me. Other people have rated that they were not happy with the sound... they are crazy. It's loud and clear! If you are thinking about buying a fusion, then think no more. Just take it for a test drive. You won't want to take it back to the lot. You Will Love It!

Best car I've owned in 45 years
By Waynes_World on 03/04/10 04:50 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Ford I have owned in my 45 years of driving and probably the best car so far. I have owned several other brands but this Ford is a winner. I traded in an F250 diesel that broke my heart on maintenance cost and fuel economy and when I was looking for a good mileage car, I stumbled across the Fusion. I was interested in the Focus and was about to purchase one when I saw the Fusion beside the Focus and drove it. Best thing that has happened to me. The Fusion price with rebate was $17,000 and I have had only one issue with the battery failing at 30,000 miles, all else has been great on this car. I get around 26-30 mpg mixed city/hwy. The Fusion now has 36,000 and I am still happy.

Love my Fusion
By Kelly on 02/21/10 13:29 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My husband leased me the car new for my birthday, when the lease was up to be terminated, I just couldn't part with it. Love the looks, styling, and handling. Wish it had a little more cabin room, by 6'2" husband has difficulty fitting because of the sunroof. I am having issues with the drivetrain making a vibrating noise, and will have to address it soon, apparently it is a common problem with the Ford/Mercury 2007 AWD's. This car is awesome in the snow! Turning radius could be better, but it went where my friend's Suburban wouldn't last year, so take that all you 4WD enthusiasts!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.