Used 2007 Ford Fusion S Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

true customer veiw for one that purchase
By My opinion

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The way it is build feel like a Toyota Corolla handle. Problem with value stem in the first years. Fuel burns like a toyota corolla one tank get you to dallas, as for the fusion half tank. Steering is bad sway can lose control if high winds of texas. I believe that the computer is outside the firewall and in texas were is flood i would not buy this car if i know. Plus I would not buy this car for 16,000 nor 13,000 for a value of the depression is quick. The only way to keep track is if is sold at 11,000 to 12,0000 and that is the max price. At 24k plus miles i am think of trading it off already.

Toyota corolla build with muscle. A good parent that is senior citizen that travel on around pearland.

Do not put cheap parts the wear out in 12,000 on the dot. Shock, steering parts, Value stem, ball joint upper lower.etc.

This car is great
By AARON

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

When my wife and I went shopping for a new vehicle for her, we were open minded, we spent the summer looking at just about every vehicle in our price range. We couldn't agree on anything, as goes with pretty much everything else. When we took a Ford Fusion out for a test drive, we both liked it. We did take a few other cars out for test drives, and nothing compared to the Fusion, and I knew we wouldnt be happy with anything else. We settled with the 4cyl, because she mainly drives around town. But I was shocked when our family went to visit relatives 200 miles away, and with our boys, 6 and 15 years old, who didnt once complain about being cramped, and a trunk load. still averaged 28.5 MPG.

It's fun to drive. We like the overall appearance. And plenty of legroom which is hard to find in a midsize car. The 4 cyl engine is impressive. This was a well thought out car. And the stereo sounds awesome for a factory unit. If you are looking for a new vehicle, don't overlook the Fusion.

We have no complaints. My wife is very picky, but she loves her new car.

My Ford Fun-fusion
By Sharon Curcerello

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first new car I ever had. Always used. When I get behind the wheel of my Tungston grey Fusion I feel as if I am a queen. The style turns heads and many folk have asked me about this car since I purchased it. If fact, I have converted a few who were loyal to another make, to buy a Fusion. I just took a trip to Conneticut and arrived feeling like I drove 2 miles to the grocery store. Needless to say I just love my Fusion and really do have fun driving it.

Lumbar seat, ease of handling, style, peppiness ( those 4 cylinders relly move) Just love everything!

None

Fusion S - Great Car
By Fusion S - manual

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car recently and absolutely love it. The ride is smoother than any car I have ever been in and the steering reacts very well.

I like that the headlights go on when I hit the unlock button on the key. The fold down seats are also nice. The MP3 hookup and tons of storage compartments are also great to have. My friend has an '06 Honda and always complains that his car has none of the cool features.

I would like it if the gauges had easier to see blue lights instead of the green. Another 20 horsepower couldn't hurt either, though the 160HP it comes with isn't bad.

I Love It!
By Scentual1

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my car for 2 months. I purchased it used. It was just something about this car that I had to have. I even had the dealership go out and find this specific car. I must say I am very pleased with it. I love the way it feels and the way it drives. Not to mention, I get lots of compliments on this car. I love it!

Just the overall look of the vehicle.