2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 2

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Great Car
By Mike d on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have had this car for three years and still love it. Just did the breaks and tires all around after 45,000 miles. The car handles and performs very well. Was going to get a Taurus again but glad we didn't. Much better gas mileage! Has lot's of power. Love to Punch It on the highway! One problem to date dealt with the sunroof. Leaks through the sunglass holder in the headliner after an extreme rain when the car is tilted downward to the front in my driveway.

Awesome Car
By angiebee189 on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2007 Ford Fusion in February after I had totaled my honda civic in a pretty bad accident. I wanted something built stronger, bigger and with more safety features. I went to the Ford dealership not thinking I would be able to afford a fusion but there she was sitting pretty with a great price. I fell in love with it from the start. The car handles well, runs smooth, is WONDERFUL on gas and so far so good, haven't had any issues. It sounds like the belt for the air conditioner is getting ready to go, it squeals sometimes but ill get that looked at once summer rolls around again. Great car, big enough for a small family. I love it.

Gear Shift Replacement
By YvetteO on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the way the car looks on the exterior, but I hate having problems with a car already when I shouldn't be. My tabs on my steering wheel for the volume to my stereo gets stuck. I had to take my car to the dealership since the gear shift was not working. It would not let me get it into park and so I was stuck at a drive through with foot on the brake. I would like to know if anyone else is having these problems. I had to pay $100.00 deductible and shouldn't of paid it since my car is still in good condition. I had a Honda before and never had problems with it until after 150,000 miles. I should never have bought this car and will never buy a Ford again.

Loved it at first
By Rachel on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my Elantra for the Fusion and loved it instantly. I loved how well it handle the bumpy roads here in MA. I did a 1600 road trip and only spent $200 total on gas. However, in the last six months I have had several problems with the car. The radio text stopped working. Then the key was stuck in the ignition and it turned out to be a computer panel problem. Now the car will not start even with a new battery and clean connectors.

Great vehicle
By Smiles on 10/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first ford and i bought this car based off a list compiled of most reliable cars and the fusion was the only American car on the list (sad i know) but so i fell in love with it at first sight it handles great and has the room that i need with a child on the way.the car handles great specially around sharp turns and and i know the awd will come in handy this winter! i recommend this car to anyone who wants something sporty /family vehicle .

Great Car!
By Ramsey on 09/02/10 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I am surprised on some of the negative reviews on the Fusion. Purchased my Fusion in March of 07 and now with close to 80,000 miles, have not had a single issue with the car. Change oil and go. Very roomy interior, not claustrophobic back seats like the Audi A4 and the VW Jetta. I like the car for what it is, a reliable transportation to work and for long haul trips with the family. Not an exciting car to drive, but has performed great so far. Thank you Ford for this excellent engineering and design.

Great Car!
By ajakins on 08/26/10 15:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Ford Fusion about 1 1/2 ago with 32K miles on it. She has been a great car! The only thing I have done is regular maintenance and put a new battery in when the other one died(I live in FL. it died int he heat of the summer) It now has 60K miles on it, and is a comfortable, quite ride. I hope to keep this car a long time and I will post when she has over 100K on her. So far so great! The new fusion's are awesome looking and when it is time to look at a newer car I will definitely check it out! I would buy this car again! :0)

Great Safety Package but
By goincrazee on 08/06/10 22:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was in love the 2007 Ford Fusion when I bought it. It had great safety features such as, side air bags, safety roll bar feature, and front passenger air bag that would turn off by weight limit. I rode smooth until about six months ago. This three year old car is having transmission problems that seems to start with a solenoid and eventually if not detected damages the transmission. Which is where I am currently with this car. Outside the transmission problem it's a great car, gets great gas mileage. It now sits in the drive way waiting for an affordable quote to so I can fix it. :(

Disapointment
By Bob on 08/02/10 08:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Initially I was very impressed with this car and loved the performance. I put better tires on it and it sticks to the road like glue.

I did love the car until
By LynneD on 07/26/10 11:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car new in September of 2007. Loved it from the moment I got it until it reached around 34,000 miles. First it broke down on the side of the road, was without my car for 5 days and got a rental. That cost me $240 and Ford reimbursed me $60. The problem was a coil and it also needed a computer which they had to order. Then last month I had a transmission problem and it had to be rebuilt. I was without my car for 3 weeks, but they did give me a loaner. 2 weeks later I again broke down on the side of the road, that was last Wednesday. Today is now Monday still no car and another coil and computer and awaiting parts. This time I have no loaner and no rental due to cost.