2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
BEST CAR DEAL
By JAYF63 on 11/22/06 07:58 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Car is well put together. Ddriveline is very smooth and handles great. If you do a lot of interstate driving, forget the 4, get the v-6. Tennessee interstates demand you do 80 M.P.H at the end of the acceleration ramp. I could not find a better made vehicle with a v-6 for the amount of money I paid.

Passed 1000 miles on my Ford Fusion SEL
By DJC on 11/16/06 13:00 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have to say that I am pleased with this purchase. I have checked out the 2007 Toyota Camry and the 2007 Honda Accord - too expensive and not impressed. The Ford Fusion saved me over $7k and it was a practical purchase. My vehicle is fully loaded without the Navigation System and the spoiler. This is my fourth brand new vehicle from Ford that I have purchased over the last 15 years and so far I had a very good experience. I had a 1992 Ford Thunderbird with over 180k miles and recently a 2003 Ford Focus ZX3 with over 60k miles. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Better than the Accord!
By Asheley on 10/13/06 16:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have always owned Hondas, but I decided to trade in my Accord on a brand new Fusion. It was a great idea. Instead of having to put aftermarket parts on my car to make it be appealing, the Fusion already comes with chromed-two tone leather-carbon fiber dash-and nice head and tail lights. I have mine in black with black and grey leather...it looks better and is just as reliable as any factory Honda out there. So why would anyone pay more for a Honda, my Fusion is one of the best ideas I've had in a long time

i look good in this car!
By mfetter on 10/08/06 16:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Taut, well put together, quiet, big back seat, zoomy, 23 mpg combined city / highway, great sound system, smooth-shifting SIX speed automatic transmission, six air bags, etc. what's not to like?

2006 SEL IS Automatic
By dave d on 10/07/06 11:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My new Fusion is awesome. Bought it new with 3k miles on it, the dealership used it for the commercial accounts salesman. It is the SEL model with auto transmission, and 4 cylinder engine. It drives great, the suspension and handling make it extremely fun to drive. I have gotten as high as 37 mpg on a trip from Bangor ME to Coventry RI, about 338 miles; that was a little bit more than a half of tank. I was skeptical about getting a 4 cylinder, but it has some good pep when needed, so no complaints. I was told the 4 cylinder was the same engine used in the Ford Probe. I have never been a fan of Ford, but this Fusion has changed my mind.

My honest opinion
By StrikeEagle on 10/04/06 17:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Fusion without ever seeing one in person and I really love this car. Gas mileage has been up to and over 30 MPG from the beginning. I also don't have any problems getting started from a full stop of punching the pedal to get out of a tight situation. The reports of slow response to gas pedal input just aren't as bad as they are made out to be. I am also 6'4" tall and have zero issues with leg and head room. I also have no problems with the turning radius. My previous vehicle was a Ranger which had a larger turning radius, so the Fusion's tighter turning is a nice change of pace.

New SEL
By JB on 10/03/06 18:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Got the car and drove it to PA from Texas and back. Mileage averaged about 26.5. No problems. Torque steer a bit strong. Transmission somewhat hesitant to upshift. Tight steering and no flutter in the rain. Overall seems like a good deal for the money. Was about $3K less than an Altima with comparable fit, finish, and performance (I own two Altimas). Not going to get excitement but a solid competent, cost effective performer. I paid about $22.3 for it so the deal wasn't super but it wasn't bad either. It deserves a look if you are interested in a midsize.

207 Ford Fusion
By Dave on 09/03/06 15:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Fast accelerating, tight turning capability. Exterior design is beautiful. And fairly inexpensive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.