Used 2007 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 181 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Driveit, you will love it!
By coldfusion

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After owning the car for a year, I still love driving this car. Unlike most of the other popular mid-size sedans, the Fusion is a lot of fun to drive. The V6 and 6speed scoot the car nicely. The handling is great which is what makes this car fun. The leather seats are very comfortable and the interior is modern and uncluttered which I like. The quality has been impeccable. The car has not had so much as a loose piece of trim. Hats off to Ford.

Good car
By Gris

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car has down every thing it is supposed to, run without any trouble. Change the oil and put gas in it and maybe air up the tires that is all I have done to it. It's comfortable and handles like a dream. I test drove the Camry...I should say, rented one in FL it was brand new and I was pretty inpressed with it unit I went to close the door an the side panel fell out. It just popped out in my hands with almost no effort. Not my idea of quality. The new Accord is ugly and expensive so off to the Ford dealer I went.

Handling is great. My wife just loves the heated seats and I love the climate control.

Needs a taller top gear.

Love This Car
By Sara B

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car for the most part - there are very few things I would change about it. This is the first car I ever purchased brand new and I wish I had waited for the AWD to become available. I also wish my ex (who went to pick it out once we decided on the Fusion) had held out for ABS - I definitely miss having ABS!

I absolutely love the analog clock! I love it when people are riding in the car and go, "Where's the clock?" I also love the stereo - good sound for no extra money, and the fact that it plays MP3s is great.

Smaller turning radius would be nice - that's my only real complaint on this car. It takes about 2.5 lanes to make a U-turn in my Fusion.

I Like It
By Chris

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm 6'7" and 270lbs and I fit just fine in this car. I could not have the sunroof, but I got everything else. I put lots of miles on this car and I have not been sorry I bought it. The 4cyl with a manual has plenty of power. Yah it's nice to have 300hp like the Mustang I traded in for it but as I pass gas station after gas station I can live with the power it has. I used to drive Toyota and Chrysler but now I'm a Ford guy.

Rides nice and handles great. My wife just loves the heated seats. It has auto everything, climate control, lights, and rear view mirror. I just worry about the song on the radio.

A taller 5th gear or a 6th gear for better gas mileage.

Good car
By p48334

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am a Ford engineer. I have been leasing turcks because I was not happy with Ford cars in the past. I was determined not to buy a Ford car until I am satisfied with one. And I am driving Fusion V6 SE right now which I think is by far the best car in its price range ($25k). I would buy this one at end of the lease definately. I only wish I could have leased Licoln MKZ in the begining or the Fusion SEL w/ leader seats.

Fold down passenger front seat and rear seats. I could get 12' trims and 2x4 into my Fusion easy. Power and quietness is the best.

Seats could be little bit softer.