Used 2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Love This Car
By Sara B

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car for the most part - there are very few things I would change about it. This is the first car I ever purchased brand new and I wish I had waited for the AWD to become available. I also wish my ex (who went to pick it out once we decided on the Fusion) had held out for ABS - I definitely miss having ABS!

I absolutely love the analog clock! I love it when people are riding in the car and go, "Where's the clock?" I also love the stereo - good sound for no extra money, and the fact that it plays MP3s is great.

Smaller turning radius would be nice - that's my only real complaint on this car. It takes about 2.5 lanes to make a U-turn in my Fusion.

I Like It
By Chris

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm 6'7" and 270lbs and I fit just fine in this car. I could not have the sunroof, but I got everything else. I put lots of miles on this car and I have not been sorry I bought it. The 4cyl with a manual has plenty of power. Yah it's nice to have 300hp like the Mustang I traded in for it but as I pass gas station after gas station I can live with the power it has. I used to drive Toyota and Chrysler but now I'm a Ford guy.

Rides nice and handles great. My wife just loves the heated seats. It has auto everything, climate control, lights, and rear view mirror. I just worry about the song on the radio.

A taller 5th gear or a 6th gear for better gas mileage.

Good car
By p48334

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am a Ford engineer. I have been leasing turcks because I was not happy with Ford cars in the past. I was determined not to buy a Ford car until I am satisfied with one. And I am driving Fusion V6 SE right now which I think is by far the best car in its price range ($25k). I would buy this one at end of the lease definately. I only wish I could have leased Licoln MKZ in the begining or the Fusion SEL w/ leader seats.

Fold down passenger front seat and rear seats. I could get 12' trims and 2x4 into my Fusion easy. Power and quietness is the best.

Seats could be little bit softer.

What a car
By daniel

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great. Handling, power, style, comfort, and the room. This car has more leg room than our sport trac. We have been getting 27 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. That's better than the posted numbers on the window sticker. Just to bring it to your attention look at what Chevy did with the new Malibu and tell me what car does it resemble.

SVT version

Great car
By howardcy

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

No problems, just a great car. Super sharp looking car in tungsten silver. I am averaging 22 mpg around town. 28- 29 mpg on higway trips.

Styling, appearance but most of all the awesome handling!

Get rid of the "old" green dash lights, perhaps something more modern and stylish.