Used 2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

My Ford Fun-fusion
By Sharon Curcerello

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first new car I ever had. Always used. When I get behind the wheel of my Tungston grey Fusion I feel as if I am a queen. The style turns heads and many folk have asked me about this car since I purchased it. If fact, I have converted a few who were loyal to another make, to buy a Fusion. I just took a trip to Conneticut and arrived feeling like I drove 2 miles to the grocery store. Needless to say I just love my Fusion and really do have fun driving it.

Lumbar seat, ease of handling, style, peppiness ( those 4 cylinders relly move) Just love everything!

None

Excellent Car at almost 50K!
By Iceman

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my car now for 16 months. I have 49K miles and have had my first "issue". I have to have a tailight bulb replaced today! This is a fantastic car. When I drive conservatively I can get 30mpg on the expressway. My combined mileage with the V6 is 23mpg with a 50/50 mix of driving. No squeaks and rattles. No expensive dealer service. Oil changes every 6k miles with Mobile 1 and K&N oil filter. This is a great car. Sirius is great! Only nit to pick is that the AC/heat blower could be a little quieter. Seats are also very comfortable for long trips! Go drive a Ford! Oh and this is from a former Honda owner!

Smooth V6. Solid fuel economy. Great seats. Solid upgraded factory stereo with Sirius, excellent build quality. Sharp styling.

Quieter blower motor. Make 3.5 liter V-6 an option. Xenon headlights as an option.

Ford had come a long way!
By Fouad

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It was hard to believe that this car is a Ford. I have had some bad experience with Fords in the past and swore I would never buy one again. This car changed my mind completely!The quality is very impressive. People,this car is tough. !It's built solid and so far no built quality issues at all. Overall performance is good. The 4 cylinder engine is fantastic, but just a tiny bit too weak for this heavy car. I recommend you get the 5 speed manual. Transmission shifts nicely with no grinding at all. I average 25 mpg and my driving is almost all city. The car looks very nice and I get lots of compliments. The suspension is marvelous,handling is great,a very fun to drive car. I am very happy with my purchase!

Superb reliablity! What a peace of mind it is to drive a durable car. Maroon color! Overall quality, low fuel consumption, styling. Practical, fun to drive, looks sharp, spacious and comfortable. 6 disc changer, auto climate control, rear legroom, Michelin Pilots as stock tires. No rattles, clunks, or squeaks.

Engine is noisy, turning radius is very disappointing, aux input jack not standard, rear view mirror visibility, 4 cylinder is a bit too weak for weight of the car but not sluggish. Needs traction control, electronic stability, 6th gear. I hate the green gauge illumination, I wish it was blue instead.

Driveit, you will love it!
By coldfusion

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After owning the car for a year, I still love driving this car. Unlike most of the other popular mid-size sedans, the Fusion is a lot of fun to drive. The V6 and 6speed scoot the car nicely. The handling is great which is what makes this car fun. The leather seats are very comfortable and the interior is modern and uncluttered which I like. The quality has been impeccable. The car has not had so much as a loose piece of trim. Hats off to Ford.

Good car
By Gris

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car has down every thing it is supposed to, run without any trouble. Change the oil and put gas in it and maybe air up the tires that is all I have done to it. It's comfortable and handles like a dream. I test drove the Camry...I should say, rented one in FL it was brand new and I was pretty inpressed with it unit I went to close the door an the side panel fell out. It just popped out in my hands with almost no effort. Not my idea of quality. The new Accord is ugly and expensive so off to the Ford dealer I went.

Handling is great. My wife just loves the heated seats and I love the climate control.

Needs a taller top gear.