2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
AWD Fun
By KPS on 02/21/07 17:19 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a fun car. I have read some reviews where people say I wish it had auto on off lights etc. It comes with auto on off lights in this trim. Feels sturdy and secure, handles very well in snow and ice. Interior is fine but needs to be adjusted e.g. Nav system should be up higher so driver doesn't have to look down to see it etc. You need rear spoiler or else third brake light blocks your rear view.

Impressed by this midsize
By Robert on 02/18/07 11:04 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I recently traded in my Subaru and was intrigued by Ford's new AWD Fusion. It looked like a good package overall, so I gave it a chance. I'm impressed. The powertrain is quite refined, maybe not on the level of a Camry, but very good. I'd love to see Ford's larger 3.5 in this car. The transmission has been very responsive, and, oddly, I feel has gotten better over time (upshifting, "knowing" my driving style). Fit and finish is better than I've seen in almost any car in its class. I've been averaging about 21-22 in suburbs and some highway, but I'm a fairly aggressive driver, so I'm pleased. So far, I would definitely recommend this car.

So Far Toooo Good
By bdalepa on 02/03/07 05:32 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Looked at the Toyota, Honda and Cadillac. Much more "Bang for the Buck" with this car. Great ride, great look, great mileage. Only time will tell, but so far so good.

great price, great car, very satisfied
By Moveforwarder on 02/01/07 18:46 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

i will feel guilty if i don't share my great experiences with you. Great price, great car and great dealer! Ford should tell the truth, instead of 23/31 MPG, i get 27/35 MPG for the first month and first 1000 miles. Yes, as the reviewers here said, I-4 is a little bit noisy when the engine speed is higher than 2000 rpm at local driving. However, when you drive it on highway, man, it is so quiet. I am a Ford lover. Compared to other Ford cars, you can see Ford pays a lot of attention on it and try to regain the No.1 position of family car! Taurus lost its No.1 in 1996. Fusion is very competitive from all aspects; compared to my Focus, it is worth to pay the extra money.

Fusion Fun
By Crawl on 01/30/07 19:52 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Got a Fusion for the features and found it very comfortable to drive and many cool features keep popping up. Audio input in the middle console, front passenger seat lays flat, etc. It just looks good sitting still as well.

Great car
By Gary S. on 01/29/07 08:01 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first car I have owned in past 15 years. Always drove a pickup. Wanted something that would do well in the snow and be fun to drive. So far have not been disappointed. This car with AWD does great in the snow and is a blast to drive. Love the size of the trunk.

Ford Fusion is a great surprise
By Marcos on 01/27/07 06:33 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It seems that you are driving an European car made to excel in windy roads. It gives you uncompromised power and still great fuel economy.

Excellent Car and Price!
By Michael on 01/23/07 11:02 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was kinda nervous because Ford never had the best reputation, however this car is very awesome! I got the I-4 SE with the appearance package which has the best rims you can get (aluminum with painted inside pockets) and the black vinyl with red stitching and red fabric inlay. The quality seems very good, the ride is awesome and smooth, virtually no road noise. I am very impressed! There is a lot that is standard with this car, which is nice for a change.

"D-day" 4 the competition
By Jon on 01/21/07 06:44 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Loving it. Mine is Silver Birch with a rear spoiler, power moonroof and nice tint. I have had mine for a week now. I test drove this 4 times to make sure I was not hallucinating. The power of the dohc v6 is excellent. I would have bought the 4 cylinder if the deal would not have worked out on the v6. The styling is strong, distinguished, classy, understated, smart and masculine with "man-grille" up front anchoring this good handling ride resting on sweet styled 17" alloys. Handling is great for this segment. Fit and finish makes this easily the best Ford sedan ever. It is the "poor mans" CTS and does have Caddy drivers looking.

First 'New' Car
By 1stNewCar on 01/15/07 18:28 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This was the first 'New' car I have purchased, and I am very happy with my decision. I test drove many different cars (Accord, Camry, Charger, Caliber, etc.), and settled on the Fusion. Put on 2500 miles in less than a month. Very comfortable for long drives and averaged 28 mpg! Comfortably seats 4 (took a trip with three friends, shortest being 6'1", and everyone had plenty of room).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.