2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 15

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
SEL V6 Tungsten Silver Black Leather
By Adam Utah on 04/15/07 11:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The design of this car is amazing. Reminds me of an Audi A6. I love the black leather with white stitching. Many standard features and great sight lines. I have had my car now for 6 months and it is the best car I have owned yet. Powerful, stylish, comfortable and safe with all the air bags surrounding you. Large trunk, spacious back seat. Controls are easy to use and handles great.

Excellent value
By mewilly on 04/07/07 09:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My Fusion has 3,000 miles on it. Fit and finish are excellent. The heater fan, in defrost mode, makes more noise than I expected. Otherwise, interior is excellent and quiet. Automatic transmission shifts nicely. 4cyl engine accelerates noticeably faster than my 6cyl Ranger at low and high speeds. Fuel economy averages 29+mpg with 35% stop-and-go city and 65% unimpeded highway (63-67mph)on cruise control. At each fill-up, I have figured the mileage manually to check the computer. The computer is accurate. On the highway, I have seen 33.6mpg on the computer at 63mph. Excellent value at an affordable price.

Great Looks and Fun to Drive
By MARY K POLAND on 03/31/07 18:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my Ford Fusion. It is the best car I have ever owned. I went from a convertible which was very noisy to the quietest car I have ever had. The thing that attracted me first was its exterior looks. I test drove several other models including Saturn, Dodge and Toyota but the Ford Fusion was the best. I bought the dark blue pearl and it looks great with the chrome grill. It accelerates well too. I have to drive up a lot of hills where I live. It also has a great sound system. I also bought it for the traction control and AWD because of bad winters. I plan on owning this car for many years to come.

Fusioniated
By Carmen on 03/25/07 10:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have been "Fusionated" to the future. Exterior quad-head lights and chrome grill is classy. Interior dash is smooth and space age. It makes other cars look old and outdated as you drive by. Great stereo! What a great feeling to drive a futuristic car.

New owner and loving it
By SEi45M in Canada on 03/23/07 20:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought my Fusion SEI45M - picked this over a Focus, Mazda3 and Civic DX-G. No comparison. Much more room, better ride, quieter, more comfortable and just as fun or more fun to drive as either. Gas mileage is unbelievable - first trip saw 41 mpg imperial gallons!

Impressive vehicle
By Bill D. on 03/20/07 07:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Test drove a SEL Fusion after driving a 2007 Altima. Not only was the Fusion $3,000 less, but it has all wheel drive. The Fusion has a great ride and handles great, probably due in no small part to the premium tires. During a recent snow storm, the car performed great on frozen slush and ice. The audiophile/Sirius sound system is also terrific (much much better than the Bose system in my Murano). The fit and finish of the car are every bit as good as the Altima. The only flaw I've found is a little flashing on the door panel. Controls are logically placed and the ergonomics were well thought out. The heated leather seats are very supportive and comfortable. Another plus is the large trunk.

LOOK AT THIS FORD!
By Charles Masters on 03/15/07 14:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Although I've had this car for only a short time, first impressions are very good. Like the zip, size, 6-speed transmission. Surprised mileage isn't better having a 6-speed transmission. Taking a cross-country trip in May and will be able to assess highway mileage better. Overall, a solid, peppy, good looking 4-door. All the electronic features are hard to figure out.

A lot of fun to drive
By Jan on 03/01/07 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Had the vehicle for almost a year and it is a head turner. Really do not see too many on the road and I am not sure why. I put on 20 inch chrome wheels and tires and they really improved the look and steering.

Great Car, EXCEPT
By urnews on 02/27/07 09:26 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our 2007 V6, 6-speed automatic transmission AWD SEL Fusion is a fantastic car EXCEPT for the horrific in-city gas mileage, a pitiful 13 mpg after 1,800 miles. Our terrain is flat as a fritter. The climate is mild (56 degrees on Feb. 27) and we are both conservative, gentle drivers. The car did, however achieve 26.5 mpg (going) and 24.2 mpg (returning) on a recent 360-mile trip. It's the in-city, stop-and-go travel, 95 percent of our driving, that is the killer. I find it incomprehensible that a 3,300-pound, mid-size car would have such terrible in-city mileage in the year 2007. We enjoy everything else about the car. Ford has a winner here. But the mileage situation needs to be addressed

best for the money
By Jim D Iowa on 02/26/07 19:48 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 2200 miles I can say: great fun to drive. Excellent on highway with minimal road noise and no cross wind disturbance. Transmission shifts smoothly and silently. Braking is straight and secure. Super climate control system with heated leather seats makes cold weather no problem. Seems very well built with excellent fit and finish. Tall riders love back seat leg room. Large trunk and fold down seats allow surprising storage. Agree with previous comments about less than perfect rear visibility at the corners and turning radius a bit wide with 17inch wheels but still parks easily.