Used 2007 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 181 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Awesome vehicle
By Jeremy81

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owened, very reliable, very economical, fun to drive. Very sharp looking car. Six star rating. I will be trading it in next year for a newer one. I like the way the 2010 models look.

Huge trunk. Spacious back seat for the kids and friends. Six disc CD player with controls on the steering wheel.

Sun roof option.

This car is great
By AARON

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

When my wife and I went shopping for a new vehicle for her, we were open minded, we spent the summer looking at just about every vehicle in our price range. We couldn't agree on anything, as goes with pretty much everything else. When we took a Ford Fusion out for a test drive, we both liked it. We did take a few other cars out for test drives, and nothing compared to the Fusion, and I knew we wouldnt be happy with anything else. We settled with the 4cyl, because she mainly drives around town. But I was shocked when our family went to visit relatives 200 miles away, and with our boys, 6 and 15 years old, who didnt once complain about being cramped, and a trunk load. still averaged 28.5 MPG.

It's fun to drive. We like the overall appearance. And plenty of legroom which is hard to find in a midsize car. The 4 cyl engine is impressive. This was a well thought out car. And the stereo sounds awesome for a factory unit. If you are looking for a new vehicle, don't overlook the Fusion.

We have no complaints. My wife is very picky, but she loves her new car.

Buying the lease...it's that good
By DRobinson

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I will never buy out a lease, until now. I had a 39 month lease and am buying it 12 months early. This car is great for the everyday commuter. The seats are exceptionally comfortable and reliability has been great. The car looks great inside and out.

Engine, comfort, gas mileage, looks

If I have to say anything, rear visibility could be better, but even that is a stretch.

Good car more or less
By JScharlie

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Planned on a Altima. The selling price gave me more car for my money. Overall quality is very good with the exception of noticable gaps along the door at the main pillar. The traction control has too much lag. It can be kind of irritating when getting started at a green light. The climate controls are set too low so I have to take my eyes off the raod to adjust. The four cylindar cruises very well on the highway. Road noise is very good for a car in this class. Rear visibility is not the best. The car handles very well. Taking a 270 degree off ramp at 50 mph is kind of fun. Overall, I would recommend this car.

Sync option. Audio system. Handling and suspesnsion. Fuel economy. Styling.

Reduce lag in traction control. Move climate controls.

Ford is moving up
By Steve

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Great car. It has great styling. It looks a lot more expensive than it really is. Decent power, not great. Excellent sound system. Still havent found this mp3 jack everyonje talks about. Maybe I should read the manual. Would suggest this car if it is your first time buying a new car.

Styling. Great sound system. Handles great!

Engine is noisy. Transmission feels funny when shifting from first to second.