2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Best in Class
By Eric on 05/08/07 05:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The Ford Fusion has it all, well almost. The car has sleek lines and handles like it. The 6 speed automatic is flawless and never searches for gears. The car is very quiet on the open road, very little wind noise at all. Compare this car to the others in the mid-size segment and it is a winner! You cannot go wrong with this car. I love it as much now as the day I bought it. I chose options such as ABS, heated seats, traction assist, and leather interior. With X-plan pricing and a rebate to boot, I couldn't go wrong. Neither can you!

Great Car
By viking on 05/04/07 19:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have been unfortunate to have my 2006 Ford Fusion hit at 40 miles per hour while the car was stopped. The car that hit the Fusion was totaled but my car drove off with minimal damage. It took the hit well as much as the car is a joy to own it is safe as well.

Great car
By yuwan on 04/27/07 10:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

While I only have 2,000 miles, the build quality is excellent, design and styling exception for US designed car and general thought behind car is above the rest, including Toyota and Honda. Have every option but navigation, however, there are a couple of design changes needed. The area visible once trunk is opened becomes a catch all for dust, dirt, etc. here in the desert. A better/redesigned seal on trunk is warranted. Plastic louvers are below windshield wipers needs to be improved, as it is a catch all as well. Headlight illumination could be improved and gas mileage is very poor in city stop and go driving (less than 20mpg); however, highway is approaching 30mpg.

I Love My Fusion
By Andie Funk on 04/25/07 01:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I did not realize how well these cars handled until I drove one. There is a ton of power, when you hit the gas it goes fast. And it still gets about 28 MPG on the freeway. Also, I'm a big guy. So, I needed a car that I could fit into easily. The interior of this car is huge and it also has a massive trunk. Great for sports equipment or large subwoofers like I put in mine. I would say this car is a fantastic balance between luxury and price.

Nice Ride
By Zeke on 04/24/07 18:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fun to drive, solid performance. Great looking inside and out. Ride is quiet and nimble on the freeway. Quick enough to get around the city, great for long drives. Interior is very comfortable and plenty of room for 5.

Best American Steel I ever owned
By Kevin B on 04/24/07 14:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned 10 new Pontiacs, 2 new Toyota's and this is my sixth new Ford and this one is the best of all. It does everything well, good performance, reasonable gas mileage for its size, and its comfortable. I like the style and enjoy driving it. The extra powerpoint needs to be outside the center console, it's hard to reach even if the console were empty which is never the case. I would like to see a super sport edition with a V-8, some gas shocks and a supercharger. This would rival the Impala SS and still be sensible enough for adults. Fusion is fun with lots of potential. If it proves to be reliable over the long term, Ford has a winner.

Ford has a winner
By urnews on 04/22/07 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our 2007 SEL AWD V6 Fusion is an exceptional automobile with many features you might expect in a car costing thousands of dollars more. Its distinctive, bold styling was one of the deciding factors as were the reliability statistics. This car's superb handling attributes are one of its significant pluses. My wife and I highly recommend this car to anyone who is in the market for a quality, mid-size family sedan that is fun to drive.

Fusion is a solid car aside from F&F
By DualFordOwner on 04/20/07 08:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just got my '07 SEL V6 leather Fusion and like it a lot. Sharpest car on the road and the Redfire paint and spoiler are awesome. Extremely smooth transmission and the V6 is as powerful as I'd ever want/need. Love the lines on this car but not quite sure about the rear tail lights yet, but they're growing on me.No interior rattles and am amazed at how well this car corners with no roll. Only issues I have so far are with the fit and finish in some areas. You get a lot of car for the money so maybe I shouldn't be complaining about the fit and finish?

Roadtrippin' in a Fusion
By roadtrippin on 04/19/07 14:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a young working professional and after the first 1K miles, I'm very pleased with the Fusion. I've been a Jetta driver the last 6 years and this car has been a nice transition from import to domestic. I put a lot of miles on my cars and make frequent roadtrips, so I wanted a reliable sports sedan that wasn't a beast on gas. I opted for the SE model with the appearence package including leather-trimmed seats with red stitching, sunroof, fog lights, spoiler and upgraded tires and wheels. The ride is smooth, the styling is sleek and the overall quality has been quite impressive. The seats are extremely comfortable and make driving very enjoyable. Can't wait to hit the highway again!

SEL V6 Tungsten Silver Black Leather
By Adam Utah on 04/15/07 11:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The design of this car is amazing. Reminds me of an Audi A6. I love the black leather with white stitching. Many standard features and great sight lines. I have had my car now for 6 months and it is the best car I have owned yet. Powerful, stylish, comfortable and safe with all the air bags surrounding you. Large trunk, spacious back seat. Controls are easy to use and handles great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.