2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
The Champion
By kateymcinnes on 10/04/12 09:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

When i first bought this car, like a lot of others i didn't know if i would like it. after driving it home i knew i loved it. even with a breathalyzer installed, it never once let me down. I've even been in two accidents with trucks (Ford F150 and a Dodge Ram) and a car ( Toyota Corolla ) and this car withheld it all, with next to no damage. The only problem i have with it is when it sits for about a month or longer the battery will die . this has happened twice now to me but i think maybe its just time for a new battery. And another thing to note is that i've had the brakes replaced 6 times this past year . All in all this car is definatly a champion and i would recomend it to everyone.

Great car for your money
By tarren602 on 08/17/11 22:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Fusion new with 35 miles on it in October of 06. At first I didn't think if I would really like the car or not. After a few days I fell in love with it. This is a very roomy and reliable car. I now have over 85K miles on it and it has seen 3 states. I live in AZ so the summer months really put a car through hell. This is because of the extreme heat and weather. I have changed the tires once and still have the original brake pads. The only issue I had was the battery exploding when I tried to start the car to leave for work. My wiring harness and radio needed replacing. Ford paid to have the car towed and repaired for no cost and I was given a Mustang for the time being.

Still running strong at 125,000 miles
By smt6979 on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Fusion brand new w/300 miles. The car was great, never had a problem with it until it hit 65k miles. Then the transmission started to shift really hard. I had a couple of mechanics look at it and none of them could promise the transmission would last another 30k miles. I just hit 125k miles this week and the transmission still shifts hard. I do change the transmission fluid every 30k so I am sure that helps. Other than that brakes, tires, a new battery and oil changes is all it has needed. One major warning I will give is that I have not been able to get a set of tires to last more than 40k miles. Every set cups and my car is in perfect alignment according to my mechanic.

Awesome Car
By angiebee189 on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2007 Ford Fusion in February after I had totaled my honda civic in a pretty bad accident. I wanted something built stronger, bigger and with more safety features. I went to the Ford dealership not thinking I would be able to afford a fusion but there she was sitting pretty with a great price. I fell in love with it from the start. The car handles well, runs smooth, is WONDERFUL on gas and so far so good, haven't had any issues. It sounds like the belt for the air conditioner is getting ready to go, it squeals sometimes but ill get that looked at once summer rolls around again. Great car, big enough for a small family. I love it.

Loved it at first
By Rachel on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my Elantra for the Fusion and loved it instantly. I loved how well it handle the bumpy roads here in MA. I did a 1600 road trip and only spent $200 total on gas. However, in the last six months I have had several problems with the car. The radio text stopped working. Then the key was stuck in the ignition and it turned out to be a computer panel problem. Now the car will not start even with a new battery and clean connectors.

Great Car!
By ajakins on 08/26/10 15:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Ford Fusion about 1 1/2 ago with 32K miles on it. She has been a great car! The only thing I have done is regular maintenance and put a new battery in when the other one died(I live in FL. it died int he heat of the summer) It now has 60K miles on it, and is a comfortable, quite ride. I hope to keep this car a long time and I will post when she has over 100K on her. So far so great! The new fusion's are awesome looking and when it is time to look at a newer car I will definitely check it out! I would buy this car again! :0)

Way to go Ford
By Craig Dickinson on 06/08/10 07:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Pleasantly surprised at the performance of the Fusion. Purchased a 4 cylinder SE manual transmission with 14,000 miles on it. Car now has 34,000 miles after a year and we could not be more pleased. While the 4 cylinder is a little sluggish at the start, it picks up quickly. Handling is superb. Interior fit and finish as well as interior room is great. We have two teenagers (6.0" and 5.9") and they love the backseat. Fuel mileage is good with avg 26 mpg around town and 33 mpg on the Hwy. Have received numerous compliments from friends and family- all die hard Honda and Toyota owners. Riding in the Fusion makes them reconsider Ford products. No reliability issues whatsoever to date.

I loved the moment I Drove it.
By FirstFordOwner on 05/13/10 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I never thought I would own a Ford in my life. But the past few years I have been impressed with their styling. I was looking for a newer used car and looked past this 2007 fusion several times. Finally I decided to take it for a drive. The moment I left the dealership with it I was in love. Great on the highway. Ample power for a 4 banger and great features. I will definitely be giving ford more credit in the future!

Solid Car
By Todd on 05/12/10 20:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned it now for 6 months. Bought it used with 27K miles and now have 35K. I set my cruise control between 55 adn 60 and easily get 35 MPG. When I factor in driving around town (20%) and highway commuting (80%) I averaged 29.4 MPG since I've owned the car

Pleased!
By Daniel on 04/06/10 19:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Fusion for only a month now and I absolutely love it. From the ride comfort to the design. I needed a car that was good on gas, reliable, and safe for the new born and I found exactly that. The 6 air bags and 5 star crash rating sold me. Other people have rated that they were not happy with the sound... they are crazy. It's loud and clear! If you are thinking about buying a fusion, then think no more. Just take it for a test drive. You won't want to take it back to the lot. You Will Love It!

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.