2007 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Great Car!
By Ramsey on 09/02/10 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I am surprised on some of the negative reviews on the Fusion. Purchased my Fusion in March of 07 and now with close to 80,000 miles, have not had a single issue with the car. Change oil and go. Very roomy interior, not claustrophobic back seats like the Audi A4 and the VW Jetta. I like the car for what it is, a reliable transportation to work and for long haul trips with the family. Not an exciting car to drive, but has performed great so far. Thank you Ford for this excellent engineering and design.

Loving it!
By Austin on 06/25/10 21:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

To be honest I never thought I would have purchased a ford in my life. I just got this car almost 7 months ago and after driving a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse for the last 4 years i was very surprised on how much I love this car. Not only does it drive better than Cadillac cts (less boat like), which I test drove before getting this, but you really get your moneys worth. Although I do miss having the speed and cutting the corners that my coupe offered, this car really handles very nice and looks sharp. I will never go back to Mitsubishi now and really feel that ford is making quite a comeback. I've had no trouble at all. It is built strong and see it lasting quite a long time.

built not to last
By importado71 on 05/13/10 05:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

interior, the door hand panel broke off with a minth of haveing it, the wheel (1 of 4) is slightly larger diameter, giving it an out of balnace feel when you drive., the riviet that attached to the sunroof came off a 1 1/2 after i bought. the cd player started acting up 2 yrs after i bought, the electronic sys (fuses,etc..) went out on me little over a months ago. had to change out a few fuses but now i have no a/c and for a few days i had no working fuel gauge. the same door hand panel broke off again, extremely poor turning radius, the molding on top of the roof by the doors started cracking a few months ago, the O2 sensors went started acting up before i even hit 50K miles,

Great Car
By jwinn44 on 10/21/09 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! It has a sleek look to it(Sporty yet elegant). Great sound system. Havn't had any maintenance issues after 50,000 miles. Really good handling(I had to swerve sharply on the highway once and the car was very responsive and easy to control). Very comfortable and plenty of space(even in the back seats). Great car for long comutes.

Best car I ever owned
By Fuad on 07/17/09 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for 2 years now. I must say this is the best car I have owned so far. Very durable car, reliability has been top notch.You wouldn't believe the punishment it took over the last two Canadian winters and over the pothole infested roads.I have the 5speed and trust me it makes a big difference compared to the automatic.The engine is pepy but you will notice significant power loss on very hot days.Shifter is very smooth. The suspension is one the things that I like most about this car,it handles beautifully.Trunk is big and the backseat is nice and roomy.The stereo is pretty good.I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a frugal & very well thought through car.

Good Family Sedan for Daily Commute
By Chuck on 07/14/09 18:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Fusion w/ 30k on it last year, and it is a great, all-around commuting car. It doesn't have the acceleration and power that I prefer, but it more than makes up for this as far as ride quality is concerned. It is one of the SMOOTHEST riding cars you'll ever have. I literally keep falling asleep while driving due to the low wide noise and smooth ride. The interior is very nice and neat, and of course the exterior meets a tame middleground between sophistication and sportiness. The seats aren't the comfiest, but they're good. So, if you have kids and a tight budget, and you're not a speedster, this is a great car. It's reliable and doesn't feel cheap.

Great car, great price.
By Patrick on 06/12/09 19:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm in the military and drive a lot. It surprisingly has a lot of get up and go for a four cylinder. I barely touch the gas and it some times throws me in my seat. It has great gas mileage. From Michigan to North Carolina I spent 60 dollars on gas and filled the tank 3 times. It is a fun car, boy is it fun.

Very Satisfied
By julienindy on 05/25/09 07:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a Ford Fusion ever since Ford came out with it. I was unfortunately in a bad car accident with my 2007 Ford Focus, which was an excellent car as well, and was able to purchase my Fusion. I am 200% happy with the over all package. Very spacious, great fuel, comfortable. I have all the bells and whistle on this car and I love it. Great family car even if you are the only one that drives it. I live in the country and drives well in all weather changes the midwest could throw at you.

Good car more or less
By JScharlie on 11/20/08 19:42 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Planned on a Altima. The selling price gave me more car for my money. Overall quality is very good with the exception of noticable gaps along the door at the main pillar. The traction control has too much lag. It can be kind of irritating when getting started at a green light. The climate controls are set too low so I have to take my eyes off the raod to adjust. The four cylindar cruises very well on the highway. Road noise is very good for a car in this class. Rear visibility is not the best. The car handles very well. Taking a 270 degree off ramp at 50 mph is kind of fun. Overall, I would recommend this car.

Ford had come a long way!
By Fouad on 06/29/08 17:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It was hard to believe that this car is a Ford. I have had some bad experience with Fords in the past and swore I would never buy one again. This car changed my mind completely!The quality is very impressive. People,this car is tough. !It's built solid and so far no built quality issues at all. Overall performance is good. The 4 cylinder engine is fantastic, but just a tiny bit too weak for this heavy car. I recommend you get the 5 speed manual. Transmission shifts nicely with no grinding at all. I average 25 mpg and my driving is almost all city. The car looks very nice and I get lots of compliments. The suspension is marvelous,handling is great,a very fun to drive car. I am very happy with my purchase!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.