Used 2007 Ford Fusion S Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Overall Rating for Beginning
By fusionowner07

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Problem 5yr period Shock cheap replace front in first year $100 plus, Fuse blow-out cigarette light local under drive not glove box $3.69;FYI, Radiator leak where transmission meet $900, widow switch replace $18.00 ebay, tire tube cheap $2.00 cost of flat all four $200.00, 40,000 mile tire are cheap,too, control lower bushing cost $52.00 mazda part,labor $100.00, alignment $100.00, now orielly have it, car have not pass 100,000 miles. total rating overprice ford should refund for all cost. I will give them a do right company. If not buyer take no deal over $10,000 not 16,000 or 21,000. replace brake pad front Autozone cmax. ok feel now at 88,000

Favorite Features

Fun to drive with problem (when New). space was big like an american should be.

Suggested Improvements

Give the right value to price to customer not a false price what you think should sell for. What do i mean if customer say $12,000 for a 2013 than give them. Problem with ford outstanding body but cheap product inside. Toyota carmy ugly body style need a sport sedan look I will trade my ford fusion in a heart beat know matter paid off. this is my opion, people.

2007 Ford Fusion S 4 Cyl. 2.3 L w/auto 5 Sp.
By automojo

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my '07 Ford Fusion new (30 miles) at Sunnyvale, CA Ford in late June '07, at way below MSRP and they also included a 24 month maint. service at no charge. Now nearing 57k without a bit of problems other than replacing the battery. It still has the original brakes and Continental tires, and continues to get a combined 30 mpg. Great car, much better than the 3 Series Beemer I owned and cheaper to maintain! The new 2013 Fusion looks great and considering buying one but my '07 still runs and looks new.

Favorite Features

The strong integrity of the body and overall quality of the materials.

Suggested Improvements

Reduce the road noise.

Great Safety Package but
By goincrazee

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was in love the 2007 Ford Fusion when I bought it. It had great safety features such as, side air bags, safety roll bar feature, and front passenger air bag that would turn off by weight limit. I rode smooth until about six months ago. This three year old car is having transmission problems that seems to start with a solenoid and eventually if not detected damages the transmission. Which is where I am currently with this car. Outside the transmission problem it's a great car, gets great gas mileage. It now sits in the drive way waiting for an affordable quote to so I can fix it. :(

Favorite Features

Side air bags, automatic detect weight for front passenger air bag, roll bar feature, digital radio

Suggested Improvements

Replace transmission or solenoids so the problems don't reoccur. Add power seat control to passenger seat, add low tire pressure and low oil feature to computerized trip-ometer/mileage counter.

Best car I've owned in 45 years
By Waynes_World

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Ford I have owned in my 45 years of driving and probably the best car so far. I have owned several other brands but this Ford is a winner. I traded in an F250 diesel that broke my heart on maintenance cost and fuel economy and when I was looking for a good mileage car, I stumbled across the Fusion. I was interested in the Focus and was about to purchase one when I saw the Fusion beside the Focus and drove it. Best thing that has happened to me. The Fusion price with rebate was $17,000 and I have had only one issue with the battery failing at 30,000 miles, all else has been great on this car. I get around 26-30 mpg mixed city/hwy. The Fusion now has 36,000 and I am still happy.

Favorite Features

Ride, MPG, comfort, styling, I would not expect to have issues with a car with only 36,000 miles and I have not and so far I believe I will not with this Fusion.

Suggested Improvements

backup alert sensor when something is present cause hard to see backing up, but fixed in the newer models

Fact
By Fact

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Is fact now that a control arm defect is confirm, but at 25,000 mile is maintenace service were from dealer. So do you want to replace the problem for $419 with the same defect product. Also, if tried align with defect product will cause gas will burn faster and wear you tire faster. Also engine correction on V belt replace. To must problem. Plus a copy of MADZA 6 suspension, i should have just but Madza. Rate now of $10,000 and less and year and model, if paid more you got robbery.

Favorite Features

?????

Suggested Improvements

UPgrade all parts free of charge, Plus 5yrs 100,000 warranty of everything inside and outside.