Serious Engine problems
By fusionowner05 on
2006 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
1 month after I purchased my used Ford Fusion I had to replace the entire engine due to there being NO OIL in my engine...?? They couldn't find out where it's going or what is wrong with it. My warranty that I purchased covered the replacement with another used engine...I kept up with repairs and oil changes. 1.5yrs later it is devoid of oil AGAIN, and I am told I need another new engine...?? I'm done with the car, and have began seeking legal counsel since the Ford Dealership won't do anything for me. Suggestions about this situation is welcome!
Favorite Features
a/c and heat. good head room. 6 cd changer is fun. cabinet on top of dash is awesome. fairly quick in movement, smooth ride. OK gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
Engine needs to be better quality! Better trunk entrance, it seems awful narrow. cannot put medium sized furniture in the trunk. headlamps are foggy. spoiler on trunk make it near impossible to see out back window. The drivers and passenger seats are kinda bucket-y and hurt for long drives.
By nicniccoli
on 09/10/13 12:38 PM (PDT)

I have a 2006 ford Fusion always had it serviced each time I am supposed to and the transmission also serviced when Ford told me too. 1.5 weeks after having the transmission serviced it burned up and left my daughter and I stranded in Idaho. Now the Ford in Co'de Laine Idaho wants $7400.00 to fix it. The car has barely 71,000 miles and the blue book isn't even worth $5000.00... and my car is in really good shape. I am so disgusted with FORD...NEVER ever again will ever own another Ford. The way I have been treated is like a nucance not a appreciated customer.