Right Style, Right Price, Right Car
By FordFanInBowie on
2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
My other car is an '04 Ford EB Expedition and we traded in an '02 Mercury Mountaineer for this vehicle. My youngest son started following the introduction of this car back in January and got me hooked. Once gas went over $3 I knew I had to get rid of one SUV. Driver's seat is firm yet comfortable and has easy access to all features. This car looks good and handles the road very well while providing a comfortable, quiet ride, one you would expect in a more expensive car. More than adequate acceleration. and passing performance at highway speeds. Good all around visibility except with the high trunk lid, but I would not give up the trunk space, just add rear back-up sensors and moving mirrors.
Favorite Features
- Styling/design - Big trunk - Lots of rear leg room - Price for what you get - Heated seats on cold mornings - Black leather seats with oatmeal stitching - Dual storage compartments in center arm rest.
Suggested Improvements
- Rear reading lamps or footwell lighting - Better turning radius - Rear back-up sensor - AC cooled seats - Mirrors that move when backing up - Power passenger seat.