ooops...
By Ryan on
2006 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I have had my Fusion now for 3 1/3 years. The blinkers lights are always going out. Last year the the AC went out right in the middle of the Texas Summer. Some sensor was out, was still covered under the warranty so didn't cost anything. A year later (the next summer) my check engine light comes on. Yes, I take car in for it's regular checkup always. Anyway the car starts to putter act like it doesn't want to go when I hit the gas. I opted to buy the extended warranty. Turns out the fuse coil is burned up and seems to have short someplace, still in shop. Not at all happy. Suppose be fairly new car to have these problems. May not be covered under the extended warranty.
Favorite Features
6 CD Changer, steering wheel access to radio- media, (sounds corny - never had that before) Stylish design.
Suggested Improvements
We've been a ford family for years and years. This is the first bad one of the bunch. Over all ford is great just not happy this one right now. Not sure what to say to improve other then quality of parts?? Things should be covered under extended warranty.