2006 Ford Fusion 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - FINALLY, I'VE FOUND TRUE LOVE!

2006 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

FINALLY, I'VE FOUND TRUE LOVE!
By Nick Marchese on

2006 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I never thought that when I could afford to buy a brand new car, it would be a Ford! I went to my local Ford dealership about a mile from my home to get my cousin's 04 Mustang the 15k mile service. A salesman walking by the service area jokingly said, "Good morning, wanna test drive something while you're waiting?" I wanted to drive the 500, but opted for the Fusion. It was love at first sight! I have extensive back/spine deterioration and have to have a seat that is comfortable and adjustable. Add leather, heated seats, one-touch sun roof, 17 inch wheels, a whole lotta pep and six speeds ... WOW! I've had my Fusion five weeks today, and the odometer has gone from 36 miles to 1,905 miles.

Favorite Features

What's not to love. I had to have it all. Leather, V6, sunroof, powerful stereo/cd, loads of leg room, a trunk that seats three ... and 30MPG. And my most favorite feature is the $10k I saved since there isn't anything out there that can compete. GM better have plenty of 'RED TAGS' on hand!

Suggested Improvements

With all the wonderful accomplishments made on this vehicle, and no power passenger seat! That's it!