Faith in Ford Again! Great Car!!
By Bob Baker on
2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I purchased my Fusion this past summer. It was an off lease vehicle with about 34000 miles. Since it was a used vehicle, I purchased the extended warranty. This is the 6th Ford that I have purchased. My previous Fords were purchased brand new. I had a real bad experience with my Ford Windstar Van and that particular Ford Dealer. I decided never to buy a Ford ever again. I put my faith in Toyota and bought 2 of them since the Windstar. Toyota makes a great car, but I truly believe the quality of my Fusion is equal - if not better than my Toyota. I like this Fusion so much, that I will definitely pass it down to my son when I purchase a new Fusion Hybrid someday. Faith in Ford Again!!
Favorite Features
I love the leather heated seats and all the options. The car handles great and is fun to drive. It still has the original Michellin tires with plenty of tread life. Here in New Jersey, we just had 3 major snowstorms - the car handled great in all that ice and snow. Fuel economy is good for a V6.
Suggested Improvements
2 improvements - The 1st would be to improve the visibility when backing the car up, the rear window is too high and the view seems narrow. Especially with the break light in the bottom middle of the window. 2nd- More cup holders in the back besides the holders hidden in the center back seat rest.