2006 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
FINALLY, I'VE FOUND TRUE LOVE!
By Nick Marchese on 11/18/05 01:26 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I never thought that when I could afford to buy a brand new car, it would be a Ford! I went to my local Ford dealership about a mile from my home to get my cousin's 04 Mustang the 15k mile service. A salesman walking by the service area jokingly said, "Good morning, wanna test drive something while you're waiting?" I wanted to drive the 500, but opted for the Fusion. It was love at first sight! I have extensive back/spine deterioration and have to have a seat that is comfortable and adjustable. Add leather, heated seats, one-touch sun roof, 17 inch wheels, a whole lotta pep and six speeds ... WOW! I've had my Fusion five weeks today, and the odometer has gone from 36 miles to 1,905 miles.

Right Style, Right Price, Right Car
By FordFanInBowie on 11/02/05 09:58 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My other car is an '04 Ford EB Expedition and we traded in an '02 Mercury Mountaineer for this vehicle. My youngest son started following the introduction of this car back in January and got me hooked. Once gas went over $3 I knew I had to get rid of one SUV. Driver's seat is firm yet comfortable and has easy access to all features. This car looks good and handles the road very well while providing a comfortable, quiet ride, one you would expect in a more expensive car. More than adequate acceleration. and passing performance at highway speeds. Good all around visibility except with the high trunk lid, but I would not give up the trunk space, just add rear back-up sensors and moving mirrors.

Wow!
By Amarts on 10/24/05 15:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Where is Ford's marketing for such a great car? I was stunned after driving the Fusion for the first time! It looks like the big 3 are starting to get it right for once. I reluctantly traded my faithful Accord in for a Fusion 3 weeks ago and have not had one regret nor do I anticipate one. This car is awesome!

WOW!!!
By Erin on 10/21/05 17:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought mine last weekend and already have 400 miles on it. Just love the way this car handles. Interior is luxurious, and has great quality materials. Thought about Camry, Accord, and Altima. This car is 10 times more fun to drive, and has a distinct look unlike any of those. First domestic car I've had in 8 years and WOW! Ford has dramatically increased quality, fit and finish, and performance.

Bought for wife
By Marlboro on 10/18/05 16:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Boring family car. Little road feel and doesn't have enough power. Key competitors have safety items like side curtain airbags and stability assist as standard equipment but these are options or not available on the Fusion. Is it built to last? The warranty is only 3 years with only 5 years rust through protection.

Fusion is Quiet and Stylish
By John Cifaldi on 10/03/05 18:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Adequate performance & excellent handling. Stops on a dime. Quality of interior and exterior greatly improved compared to previous Ford products. Quick off the line if you smash the pedal to utilize the high gear. Midrange passing power is satisfactory but needs improving. Virtually no body lean when taking corners and the big tires on the SEL eat the pavement to satisfy its driver. Climate control on the SEL model is very quiet and the redundant climate and audio controls located on the steering is a ergonomic blessing. Suspension is superb giving you a rigid and quiet ride. Plenty of front and rear seat room and front seats are comfortable. Finally, headrests that are comfortable.

The first Fusion was mine!
By Bobby Gee on 10/02/05 17:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I generally don't get excited with American cars. I drove the Fusion and immediately leased one. It reminds me of the Taurus SHO in handling and performance & oh yeah ... 30 MPG or so with a trunk I could camp out in. They even made the seats comfortable. Toyota hasn't figured out how to do that yet!

Fusion
By Bob on 09/19/05 18:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is awesome! I am a former Taurus lover and was a bit skeptical at first, however I simply love this car!

Great car
By klazterp on 09/11/05 18:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, just had it delivered, and I just love it! Great styling, especially up front, and super dynamics. Excellent all around.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.