Used 2006 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 297 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

missing its mark
By why

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is not equipped as good as a lot of other cars, no outside temp, no mist on the wipers, lots of plastic inside, very cheap. The fabric on the seat - everything sticks to it. If my dealer would have been sure this is the car I wanted, instead of just a sale, maybe the SEL was the one I needed. Looking around for a good deal to trade it off, will not buy another Ford. Power is Ok. It's mine, I bought it, will drive till I get a good deal on a new car. Selling factor was 72 months at 0%. Just to let you all know, this is my 25th new car,and the only one I am not happy with, not all bad but a bad choice for me, at $22,000 lots of better choices out there,

Build a car with a package to include all the goodies at a one sticker price, not Sport 1-2-3 for the 200 bucks.

2006 Ford Fusion
By Jeff

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice vehicle that regularly garners complements on its appearance. Those considering an import should give this Ford a try! I test drove the 4 and 6, and liked the way the four cylinder handled--it felt more sporty vs. the heavier, bigger care feel of the six cylinder. I have no regrets, especially since the 4 gets better gas mileage, too. (23 MPG with all city driving; it shows 33 on the computer for those rare instances that I get it on a highway).

Exterior design. Surprisingly good performance for a 4-cylinder.

I would recommend going for the leather seats if you can swing the extra cost. I went for cloth, and miss my leather. Even if the support underneath is the same, the leather seems to give additional firm support.

Bold Moves! bravo to Ford
By bug

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car handles exceptionally well, it has a lot of power in the acceleration with the V-6. It handles the highway and curves very well. I like the fact I purchased with the maximum options on this vehicle, otherwise I would not be satisfied. The basic versions just don't have the same kick! I love the butter leather seats, I feel like I am driving very high quality expensive vehicle, without the expensive price!

6 disc exchanger that loads in the car (and not the trunk) and mp3 compatible - I am a music connoisseur, and this has a really good sounds system and display. I also love the key fob and how everything is designed into the key , not on a separate holder

On the detailing of the grill it should have been chrome, not plastic. Otherwise I have no complaints, this is a finely built and engineered vehicle. It is well worth the money.

Glad to see Ford can produce good cars
By Dillon

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am overall extremely pleased with my car, but there were 2 features that really took some getting used too. First was the rear window - not a whole lot of viewing going on back there, and second I'm about 5'10" and I had to do quite a bit of seat adjusting to not rub my head against the ceiling all the time. I replaced the stereo because there was no iPod hookup, but the stock speakers are great. My car is fully loaded, and I mean fully. I bought it with every feature they had listed and I got a killer deal. This car is HOT! and I am proud to be an owner. Did I mention its maroon or dark red; however you view it, it's like butter!

17" alloy wheels, and the leather seats.

Slightly bigger rear window.

3K Review
By Glen

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

So far this has been "ONE FUN" car to own and drive. MPG averages 27.4 city/31.3 hwy. Look forward to driving it everyday.

Mileage and fun to drive.

Better rear view visibility.